Part 23: Famous

You took one step closer to the TV, making sure that is you. The wedding planner asked you to record you on video for the documentation purposes and rechecking what you need for the wedding in the office later. That is why you are now on the TV and spilling all the truth. 

Tony just down his head and let a sigh out from his mouth. You look one more time at the TV and that is really you in this evening. You on the TV keep telling what you want for the wedding, how is your relationship with Tony and your kids. You mentioned Kevin and Peter to be the flower boy. You also mentioned that you are pregnant, to make Jasper aware of your condition.

T: How can this happen? Please Explain.

You can hear Tony is asking you. He is calm but you knew he is still upset.

Y/n: I didn't know it was for news. I thought this guy is the wedding planner that you sent to me.

T: The wedding planner cancel his visit! Don't you read my message?

You don't check your phone after Tony called you because you fell asleep and then busy with the wedding planner and the kids.

You look at your phone and there is a lot of message from Tony and Kate. They are asking why you do it and if you are okay or not.

T: Can you tell me who is he? The fake wedding planner, what is his name? Where does he say he comes from? What company he is from?

Y/n: Jasper. He told me his name is Jasper. The rest... I don't know. I just know his name.

T: Okay, Jasper who? What is his last name?

You just realize Jasper doesn't give his last name. You look at Tony, worried. The last name may help him to look for the person who tricked you but you don't know. Tony realizes you don't know the last name of the wedding planner. He sighed.

T: Jasper is probably also a fake name. Doesn't matter if you know his last name or not. We will not find him.

Y/n: Don't J.A.R.V.I.S can find him? He can look for the man, right?

T: How? There is no camera on your house, he can't recognize or... wait. J.A.R.V.I.S, do you record every voice in the house?

J: Welcome home Mr. Stark. I did, but I'm afraid this will take a long time to find the man only with voice recognition.

T: start looking from today. The earlier we start, the better.

J: Yes, sir.

Tony looks at you and then at the TV. You feel guilty that you ruined everything. You tell all the secret to the world. The secret that you and Tony want to share together with the world before.

You knew at first that you wouldn't think to much about the news, but you don't think how it will affect Tony or your family.

Y/n: Tony... I'm sorry.

T: Now everything is on the news. We can't try to hide it anymore, you need to move out with me.

Y/n: Move out?

T: You need to leave this house and come with me to my house or the Avengers tower. This is for you and our kid's safety.

Y/n: There is no my home address on the news. We will be fine. We don't need to move out.

T: It will not take long until they found it. They will come to your house as soon as they find it, and I'm afraid it will be too late for me to keep all of you safe.