Sensei~

Title:Sensei~

Pairing:Teacher!Shizuo x Student!Izaya

Genre:Fluff

Summary:Shizuo Heiwajima has been Izaya's P.E. teacher for months. Izaya really wants to tells him how he feels. But that's the problem, will Shizuo accept his feelings or reject it.

[Warning:This might get a bit OOC.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izaya's POV

I have a crush on my teacher. I know its weird but how could you not fall in love with him! Whenever he's around, he makes my heart beat like drums. He makes me feel emotions I've never felt before. He makes my heart flutter yet, ache at the same time...

'...I want to tell him these feelings so badly but, I know he'll never feel the same way...'

I was walking to the gym. When suddenly, someone said:

"Ahh! Orihara-san! Mr. Heiwajima isn't feeling well. So could you check-up on him. He's in the infirmary." A random teacher said to me.

"Why? What happened to him?"

"He just got a few scrathes. But he had a cut on one of his fingers."

I nodded and I quickly ran to the infirmary. When I got there, I only saw Heiwajima-sensei. What the hell happened to nurse? Why isn't she doing her job? Well... I'm glad she's not here. Otherwise, I'd be... NOT jealous! J-Just a bit disapointed. Only a bit.

"Huh? What are you doing here, Orihara-san?" Heiwajima-sensei asked while looking confused.

"A teacher told me to check-up on you."

"I'm fine... You can go back if you want."

"But you got a cut." I pointed to one of his fingers. Heiwajima-sensei just shrugged.

"Uhh... It's okay. I get wounds like these all the time." He said while trying to fix himself. Which he is obviously not good at.

I sighed and went over to help him. I took some bandages, a spray and and some cotton. I took the injured finger and spray the said finger. "What are you doing?" "I'm helping you" I simply said. "I know but... Why?" He asked curiously.

"Well you were tying the bandages the wrong way. And you didn't even spray it. It could probrably be infected!" I looked up to see his face and he had a slight pink covering his cheeks. Did he caught a cold???

"Sensei. Are you alright. You're kinda getting red." I leaned closer to him. But the more I get closer, the more he gets red. Maybe... I'm the problem?

My thoughts got interupted, when sensei replied to my earlier question. "Um... I think its because... its stress!" Stress? Stress! STRESS!? Oh my goodness! This is serious! What should I do!?

Without thinking, I lean closer to him until my forehead was on his. His tempurature is really high! But our lips were really close. Like, one more inch closer, and we could be in a heated kiss!!

"Y-You're really..... h-hot....." I stuttered. Damn, that was so embarassing!

"Yeah...... but..... Izaya..." He whispered my name. And the way he said my name with that voice, it sounded so sexy...

"W-What is it?"

"If you're trying to seduce me... then you must be pro at it." Before I could respond, he immediately kissed me. The kiss was a bit rough, but it was very passionate. Before I realized it, I was already kissing him back with the same amount of passion.

However, the kiss was short-lived. Because someone just had to barge in! And that someone was...

The Nurse...

a.k.a  Shingen Kishitani. And the father of my crazy (actually only) friend, Shinra Kishitani.

Shizuo-sensei and I were both looking at him as he was staring at us. Then a huge grin plastered on his face. (A/N:In this story, Shingen isn't wearing his gas mask.)

Third Person POV...

"My~ my~ Well isn't this a lovely day to be making out~"

"Shingen! Get outta here!"

"And why should I? This is my office, right, Mr. Heiwajima~"

Shizuo growled. Obviously very pissed that Shingen had walk in.

"Now don't worry, Mr. Heiwajima. I won't tell anyone about this. Not even my son. Now continue your makeout session. I'll just annoy the heck out of Shinra." With that said, Shingen left without another word.

However, there was a very thick silence in the room. Neither men not saying a single word. Until, finally, someone had the courage to finally speak.

"...S-So.... uhhhh.... What now...?"

"I don't know. Author-chan has no idea what to write so..." Izaya said. Give me a break, Izaya! I'd like to see you try to write a Shizaya fic! I know I'm lazy but Struggle is real!!!

"Well, we already kissed. So what does that make us now??" Good question, Shizuo.

"I guess..... we're lovers now...? But we should keep under the radar for now, Heiwajima-sensei."

"Okay, but since we're lovers now, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"From now on, call me Shizuo when we are alone."

Izaya raised a brow, "Why?"

"Well cuz we're a couple now and its weird."

"Okay, but under one condition: You call me by my first name, Izaya."

"Sure, okay."

🔔🕛🔔 *Bell rings* 🕛🔔🕛

Oh! Would you look at the time! It's everyone's favorite time of the day (Besides going home) Its Lunch!!!

"Well... I guess I should go now. See you later, Heiwaji--- I mean! Uhhh... S-Shizuo...?"

"Uhh yeah! See ya too!" Shizuo said nervously.

As Izaya was about to go, Shizuo grabbed him and gave him a quick but passionate kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you P.E. My Izaya~"

Izaya immediately blushed red and ran as fast as he could while covering his red face. He was embarassed but happy at the same time.

'I guess my wish did came true. I'm now in a relationship with Shizu-chan'

Author's Note:

I know this chapter is crappy. But hopefully in the future I might improve! Please leave a vote, comment and request for some stories!!!