I am your Master!

Title:I am your Master!

Pairing:Hibiya x Delic

Genre:Smut

Summary:Delic gets sick of being the seme and makes Hibiya the seme for once.

Warning:If you are under 18 or don't like smut, you may overlook this chapter.

Oh and by the way, in this chapter, Delic might refer to Hibiya as 'Chibiya'. Because that's his cute nickname for his raven prince. Its actually on the Shizaya Wikipedia, you can check it out if you want to.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Delic's POV...

Boring. Its so boring! Even though I just had sex with my Chibiya! Don't get me wrong. I absolutely LOVE my boyfriend and having sex with him, but I'm getting sick of it. We do the same thing every time we have sex. Wanna know our routine in sex? Here, I'll show you:

Step 1:Get into a passionate make-out session.

Step 2:Go to the Bedroom.

Step 3:Take off clothes while doing oral sex.

Step 4:Finger Hibiya then put "that" inside.

Step 5:After realese, go to sleep.

And now you know our sex routine. I need something to spice things up. But the problem is How?

Hmmm...

💡💡💡Idea pops up!💡💡💡

I got it! Why not make Hibiya the seme! I know he has feminine features and isn't so muscular, but I really need this. Plus, I think it would be really cute if Chibiya tried to top with his curvy body.

"Hey Chibiya." I said while gently nudging Hibiya's shoulder. I heard a soft groaned and a muffled 'what' as a response.

"Wanna have Round Two?"

...

"What's wrong?" I got a bit worried.

"Why?" He sounded like he wanted to stranggle someone.

"Well why not?" I replied casually.

"Alright. Get to the point. We already agreed on having sex one at a time. So what do you want?" My Chibiya voice had a hint of annoyance in them.

"Well... I was thinking..."

"Thinking what?"

"ThatmaybeyoucouldtopthistimebecauseI'mgettingkindasickofalwaysdoingthesamesexroutinesoIwantyoutotopokay?" I think I said that a bit too fast.

Hibiya looked at me dumbfounded asked me "What?" I sighed. "I want you to top..." Hibiya got a little silent. "Why?" He said. "I just got tired of our same ol' sex routine. So I wanted to spice things up a bit." I explained. After I'd explain, it looked like he was contemplating about my proposal.

"So I would top?"

"Umm... yeah if you want to."

"Very well. I'll be the seme."

"Wait. What?" Hold up! Did my Chibiya just...

"Do I have to repeat myself? I said I'll be the seme." I can't believe Hibiya actually...

"I heard that. But I didn't think you'd agree." I was still a bit shocked.

"Well to be honest, I'm doing this to give you a deal. If I fulfil your request then you'll have to do my request. Or else you'll meet the consequences for not complying to my request." He said. Huh. So that's his real intent, classic Chibiya. "So what's your request?" I asked. "I'll explain it to you later." He smirked. I'm a bit scared of his request since its most likely something I would not like at all. But whether I like it or not, I have to comply.

"Alright, I accep--" The next thing I knew, Hibiya pushed me down to the bed and kissed roughly and inserted his tongue into me.

"Good. Now you'll do as I say."

Third Person POV...

After such a rough make-out session, Hibiya tore of Delic's torso. Delic screamed as Hibiya bite his neck quite hard. And leaving a few more hickeys on his shoulders.

Hibiya licked and sucked Delic's nipple while twisting the other. It hurted like hell for Delic. But that was just the tip of the iceberg! Without any warning at all, Hibiya opened up Delic's legs and immediately thrusted in.

"AAAAAHHHHH~!! No! Hibi...ya... t-that.." Delic was literally a hot mess at this point. And that made Hibiya even more hard than he already is. The raven prince thrusted deep and fast inside the music-loving blonde. Soon enough, they both came. They were both panting and sweating. As they were catching their breathe, Hibiya was the first to spoke.

"*Pant* So... Wanna hear my requested?" Hibiya asked. Delic was too tired to even care about Hibiya's request, so he just nodded.

"My request is... I wanna top for 3 weeks..."

...

"Um Delic?" Hibiya got a tad worried.

"C-Could you repeat that?" Delic stuttered.

"I said I wanted to top for 3 weeks." Hibiya repeated his previous statement.

"But awhile ago, you were so roug--- AAAAHHHH~~" Delic had been cut off by Hibiya giving him another hickey, but this one is hard to hide.

"So? You agreed to my deal. I did your request didn't I? Now you should do my request. Must I remind you of the consequences?" Hibiya's manacing voice frightened Delic. Delic really did not want to have his butthole sore for 3 weeks, nor did he want to face the consequences. (Most likely he'll get raped by Hibiya in some scary basement!) Well, what is he suppose to do? Whatever happens, his butt will be abused anyway.

"*Sigh* I-I'll do your request." Delic said in defeat.

"Good." That's all Hibiya said before he twisted one nipple and sucked the other.

"AAAAHHHH~! H-Hibi--"

"Since you agreed, be prepared. I was holding back before. Hope you can survive this one~" Hibiya teased.

"...W-Wait! What!? B-But I..."

"Shut up. I'm your master. Obey me or you'll get a monster."

Delic immediately became quiet, despite Hibiya sucking him. Hibiya's voice just now was so... intimidating. It was so terrifiying. It was like talking to a Creepypasta!

Delic had no choice. He had to obey. He was so scared. His beloved raven-haired himedere lover was now his sadistic and merciless master. And he did not like it one bit. He felt like a prisoner.

"Yes, my master." Was his reply.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I'm soooooooooooooooooo tired! I know this is not a good chapter and I can't be bothered editing it. I hope you readers can tolerate this.

But anyways thanks for reading. If you want another story please vote, comment and request more stories!

Edit:If there is any confusion with the published chapters, that wasn't Wattpad. The one who requested this told me to delete something.