Our Children (Sequel to "My Riding Hood~")

Title:Our Children (Sequel to "My Riding Hood~")

Pairing:Big Bad Wolf!Shizuo x Pregnant!Red Riding Hood!Izaya

Genre:A mixture of comedy and crack.( With a hint of some smut, I guess?)

Summary:After that 'weird' halloween night, Izaya and Shizuo have to face the consequences of their action. Its seven months later and Izaya is literally a total mess of it all. And Izaya just can't take it anymore. How will Shizuo be able to comfort his riding hood.

Warning:If you don't like M-preg, then don't read this.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV...

A few months ago, Shizuo and Izaya were just strangers until that one night that changed everything. It was only a few weeks after that night that they had found out that Izaya was pregnant. Not only that, Izaya is carrying atleast 8 of their kids. At first Izaya was freaking out, but Shizuo reasurred him that it was normal for wolves to have atleast 6-10 puppies. In their case, their kids would be half-wolf, half-human.

Shizuo and Izaya were currently living inside Izaya's house. (His house is located somewhere in the forest) Izaya was in the kitchen, trying to massage his aching big belly. Since he is carrying 8 kids and is constantly having to eat due to his cravings, Izaya's stomach is really really really really huge. Its as if he ate four people. If one were to guess his weight, it would be around 500-570lbs. And remember when Shizuo thought Izaya had 'small hills'? Well Izaya's moobs are now the size of  Mount. Everest. And all of his clothes can't fit him anymore so Shizuo had to get new ones for him.

And that's not all. Izaya would get mood swings at the most random of times. According to Shizuo, Izaya  would get mad at the most smallest things, get all happy and whatnot if someone mentions anything Izaya liked, complains and whine if he doesn't get want he wanted, and cry at anything and everything! And Shizuo was already at his witt's end.

Right now, Izaya was massaging his poor bloated belly. His 8 children have been kicking his insides non-stop. And they've been doing it for the past few hours. 'When will they stop?! It hurts as hell!' Izaya thought. He heard the sound of footsteps and soon Shizuo appeared into the kitchen. Izaya gave him a death glare, leaving the blonde wolf confused. "What's wrong?" He said.

"What's wrong? Everything is wrong! Your children keep kicking and hurting my stomach! And its because of your inhuman strength!" Izaya yelled.

"In my defense, you did agree to 'help' before. And I was never human to begin with. Plus, they're your kids too, ya know." Shizuo defended.

"I didn't had a choice! And this hurts as hell, ya know! And 'our' kids keep kicking me!" Izaya argued. Shizuo sighed. He wasn't in the mood to argue with his 'flea'. And if there's one thing Shizuo learned about being with Izaya for the past few months: Argue with Izaya, then you're screwed.

Shizuo went behind Izaya and tried to wrap his arms around his large torso. (Keyword:"tried") But he also helped massaged the raven's stomach. Izaya was tensed at first, but soon relaxed under Shizuo warm touch. And their kids stopped kicking. Izaya had to admit, Shizuo was pretty good with his hands.

Shizuo spoke, "I'm sorry that you had to go through this." His voice had a hint of guilt in it. He kissed his flea's sweet spot on his neck. That send erotic chills through his spine. Once Izaya sobered up, he apologized. "I'm the one who's sorry. You're the one that's dealing with me!" Izaya's eyes watered.

"Flea. Don't cry. Its not your fault. I know its been hard for the both of us for the past several months, but look how far we've got. You're not alone, you have me, I have you. We can go through this together. And I'll never leave you." Shizuo said. He turned his lover around and kissed his lips. Izaya returned it. It was a sweet kiss; one full of compassion and loyalty. After that, they pulled away for breath.

"I love you."

"I love you too, flea."

"Hehe. Ne~ Shizu-chan~ I wonder what are children are gonna be like?"

"I don't know. We're just gonna have to wait and see."

2 months later, Izaya gave birth to 8 healthy kids. Shizuo and Izaya were the most happiest parents in the world.

Bonus:

They named their first-born "Tsugaru Kaikyo Fuyu Gesheki". (Tsugaru for short.) Next they had twins, the older twin was named "Psyche" and the younger one was "Delic". The fourth was named "Shitsuo" and the fifth one was "Sakuraya". The sixth one was named "Tsukishima" or "Tsuki" for short. The seventh one was named "Hachimenroppi" or "Roppi" for short. The last one was named "Subarashii Hibi" or "Hibiya for short.

♡~The End!!!~♡