Animals~ (Part 2)

Title:Animals~ (Part 2)

Pairing:Neko!Izaya x Wolf!Shizuo

Genre:Smut

Requested by:Demo_123

Summary:Izaya and Shizuo both have animal feutures, because of Shinra. Something... strange has ocurred in the last chapter. How will these two overcome this disaster!?

Warning:There might be some smut in this chapter. If you don't like smut or not allowed to read smut, then you may skip this chapter. This chapter might be a long one.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV...

The blond was shocked when he saw himself in the raven's bathroom mirror. His body was so... muscular! He had huge pecks! Juicy biceps! Yummy triceps! And he had perfectly defined abs! Not to mention his ass! It was so muscular and hard! And his di--

Izaya:Alright. That's enough. 😑😑😑

Author-chan:Oh please! We all know that you LOVE Shizuo's body!

Izaya:B-Baka! 😶😶😶😳😳😳

Author-chan:Anyways, back to the story!

"W-What the hell happened to me!?!" Said the blond.

"Well, how should I know?" The raven replied sarcastically.

"Aren't you suppose to be the smart one here, Flea?"

"Of course I am, Shizu-chan. But I'm just as suprised as you!"

"Well, what are we gonna do now, Flea?!" Said 'Flea' thought long and hard about what to do at a situation like this. Until finally he had an idea.

"I got it! Why don't you call Shinra, since he's clearly responsible for what's going on." Izaya said.

"That sounds like a good plan, but why do I have to call him?"

"W-Well, Am I not the naked one here?" Izaya responded.

'Wait, What!?' Shizuo thought in his head. The raven's statement really caught the blond off guard. Shizuo looked up and down the raven and he realized that what Izaya said was true. He was naked.

"W-Why are you... naked?"

"Well. I was suppose to take a bath because it was so hot, until I saw myself in the mirror... and, yeah, you get the idea..." Izaya explained.

"Fine. I'll call him." Shizuo said before leaving the room and shutting the door shut. But for some reason, the moment he left the bathroom, it suddenly became hot for him. Very hot.

(Author-chan:Since Izaya is taking a bath, I just so happen to have a picture of him bathing. Hope you guys don't mind. ;)

 ;)