Cake~

Title:Cake~

Pairing:Shizuo x Izaya

Genre:Hardcore Smut!!

Requested by:Author-chan (Me)

Summary:One day, Shizuo and Izaya receive a certain (unannouced) 'package'. They both don't know what to do with this 'package' until one of them gets an idea.

Warning:Extreme Smut!! This chapter is filled with LEMONS!!! Save what's left of your innocence and don't read this!!!! If you decide to read this chapter, don't say there was no warning!!!!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

First Person POV...

It was a normal day in Japan. Nothing out of the ordinary. But... this is Durarara!! Nothing is ever normal.

In a certain raven-haired informant's apartment, two men were currently having a slow but passionate make-out session. It lasted for only soooo long, but a ringing of a doorbell was heard and it was enough to make the two stop without groaning in annoyance.

"I'll get it." said the raven, before leaving the room and went downstairs to check who was there. The blonde, Shizuo, followed behind. Despite his annoyance, he was curious to see who it is.

"Who is it?" asked Shizuo.

"......No one...." replied Izaya.

This caught Shizuo off guard. "Let me see." He said before looking into the peep-hole and found no one was there.

'This is strange' Both men thought in their heads.

Izaya was the one who open the door and found a package on the floor. He picked it up and placed it on a nearby table. Said raven opened the package carefully and cautiously with his switchblade. The package revealed to have a... cake?

"A cake?" They both said.

The cake's icing was vanilla. It had whipped cream at the edge, but their was a bigger whipped cream at the center with a little strawberry on top of it.

"Did you order this, Shizu-chan?"

"No. I swear didn't order any cake, flea." Said 'flea' checked the package for any clues that could tell him who send it, sadly no clues were found.

"I don't see anything that can tell me who sent this." The 'flea' stated.

"So what are we gonna do, flea?"

"I'm gonna check if its poisonous." Izaya suggested.

Shizuo's eyes widen, "What!? No! If its poisonous you'll die, flea!!!" Immediately he grabbed his wrist before Izaya could even touch the cake.

"Hey don't worry, shizu-chan! If its poisonous, then I'll throw it up, okay?" He reasurred.

"...But you'll..." Shizuo trailed off.

"Don't worry, I promise I'll be fine. And... if it is poisonous, you'll run as fast as you can to take me to shinra's, right? So do you trust me?"

Shizuo thought for awhile, still unsure about the situation. But he agreed. Still unsure though.

"Okay fine... but if you die, I'll hate you more than I already do..." Shizuo said, his voice darkened.

Slowly the raven dipped his finger into the icing. He brought the finger closer and licked it. It tasted... delicious! It wasn't poisonous nor horrible, it was delicious. The icing tasted like vanilla but, with a hint of lemons and lime in it.