Moto-Moto Meme

( Third Person P.O.V.)...

Shinra received two tickets to a beach resort. By his dad. Shinra could've invited Celty, but she had job to do. Shinra was a sad boi. So he invited Izaya, to make him less sad.

*FAST FORWARD TO THE BEACH RESORT!!!*

The resort was crowded. But atleast Shinra and Izaya got the two good spots near the beach. As they were both chilling in the shade and comfort of their chairs, something was looking at one of them. Shinra noticed.

Shinra: Look out! I think Shizuo-kun likes you~!

Izaya: *looks at the water* *notices face looking at him*

The said face emerged from the water into a beautiful, tanned, muscularly thicc body.

(*Cue the music*)

🎶~I like 'em big~🎶

🎶~I like 'em chunky (chunky)~🎶

Izaya blushed as each step the mysterious(ly thicc) guy took.

🎶~I like 'em big~🎶

🎶~With something-something (something!)~🎶

Izaya's heart rate quickened immensely. That if you listened carefully, you could actually hear it.

🎶~They like my sound~🎶

🎶~They think I'm funky (funky!)~🎶

And then the thicc blonde guy punched Izaya to the sky.

Shinra was obviously scared as shit. Hoping the blonde guy wouldn't punch him as well.

"Whoever you are, I don't like you at all. And get out of Ikebukuro." The blonde guy said directed to the guy he just punched.

The End