Its a Christmas Miracle! (Sequel to "All I want for Christmas is you~"

Title:Its a Christmas Miracle! (Sequel to "All I want for Christmas is you~")

Pairing:Father!Shizuo x Mother!Izaya

Genre:Fluff

Requested by:Altean_Cuban

Summary:Izaya had no idea what to give to his Shizu-chan. So he asked for his sisters' help. And looked where that got him! (It got him to wear a *cough* sexy *cough* santa suit for Shizuo pleasure.) And it turns out, Shizuo's gift to Izaya was for him to endure 9 months of pregnancy to give birth to 2 healthy baby G O R L S!!!

Warning:I don't really have much of a warning to give sooooooo read it or don't read it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV...

All is well in the Heiwajima-Orihara household.  (I know its a pretty long name, but I couldn't think of anything.) Everything was peaceful until the cries of two babies broke the silence.

"Ugh. What is it now?" A very tired-looking raven came in to see what was wrong. Immediately, the two babies reached out for their mommy.

"Mama!!" The two babies shouted. Izaya picked them up in his arms and the two babies tried to find Izaya's nipples.

Izaya put them back in the craddle and pulled up his shirt to reveal what the babies were needing. He put them in his arms again and they both sucked.

"Huh. I guess you guys take after your father. He really liked my chest. And my thighs. And my as-- I mean butt."

"Do you really think those are the only parts I love about you?"

Izaya didn't need to turn his head to know who was behind him. It was obviously Shizuo.

"Well of course, Shizu-chan. Besides, you hate me so much that there's literally nothing that you love about me except for my body. Afterall, you are a monster~"

Shizuo rolled his eyes. Wow. Even though they've been dating for 4 years and been married for 1 and a half year, Izaya still says Shizuo is a monster. But they both know that Izaya doesn't mean that anymore.

"Whatever, Izaya. Besides you're still a fu--"Shizuo got cut off.

"Language, Shizu-chan." Izaya said sternly.

"--f-f-fudging flea..." Shizuo had to admit. Eversince Izaya gave birth, he became very strict with "vulgar words". Which kinda scared him internally.

"Papa! Hug!" One of the babies exclaimed. Shizuo took the baby raven into his arms and gave her a comfy hug. "Sure. Anything for you, Kanra." He said.

"Papa! Hug!" This time it was the baby brunette. Shizuo took the other and gave both of them a hug. "Anything for you too, Shizuka." Naturally they both fell asleep and both Shizuo and Izaya tucked them to their shared craddle.

"Looks like we should head to bed too." Shizuo suggested.

"Yeah I'm pretty tired. Let's go." Izaya replied. And they both went to sleep while cuddling and snuggling in each other's arms.

...♡~The End~♡...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Goodbye 2018, you've been one hell of a year. We've had our ups and downs but it was still memorable. I'm gonna miss you. But its time to move on into a new year and make new memories.

--Yuika_chan04  2k18