Healer and Guardian part 2

Naruto's POV

He walked around the casino in an eighteen year old version of himself. He wore headband at its usual spot so that he wasn't mistaken for anyone else. Kiba had followed him in working as his backup in case they found the Sanin.

He heard several strings over curses coming from the black jack table. His eyes trailed over to them briefly before shooting back to them. A blond haired woman sat at the table with a black haired woman next to her holding a pig. That was...

He let out a whistle to Kiba to let him know he found her. Kiba made his way from the other side of the casino. Naruto nodded to the black jack table. Kiba raised an eyebrow as if to ask,' Are you serious?' Naruto just shrugged. They were about to find out. Naruto summoned two clones and sent them off to find Kurenai and Hinata. It was highly unlikely that they would be able to hold the Sanin by themselves.

He walked up to the black jack table nodding to the dealer. The man looked up at him noticing his headband immediately and paled. He asked drawing the women's attention to him," Lady Tsunade? One of the three legendary Sanin?"

The blond haired woman turned to face him looking at him appraisingly. She said," Yes brat. Who are you?"

He said feeling his eye twitch at being called a brat," I am Naruto Uzumaki of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. I am here to ask you to save my sensei."

Tsunade asked looking at him with a curious light in her eyes," And who might your sensei be, boy? You might as well dispell your transformation. I can see right through it."

He cursed himself inwardly realizing that she knew he was underage. She likely had known all along from the moment he stepped up or even from when he walked in. He dispelled his transformation taking back his original form.

Tsunade rolled her eyes at him as she said," You are just a child. Come back in a few years brat."

Naruto grit his teeth together. He said tramping down his temper," I don't have a few years. My sensei will likely not make it to the end of the year if it continues down this course."

That had her attention she said standing," Get lost, brat. I have no reason to help you or your sensei."

Naruto could no longer keep his temper under control. He asked his voice becoming colder than ice," What kind of healer are you? You don't even know who I want you to heal or why. Yet you would let him die."

Her shocked eyes met his cold angry ones. It was obvious that she had never been spoken to in such a way. She asked her eyes trailing over his shoulder where Kiba had come up," What would you know brat? Why should I save anyone? I have not been a medical ninja in many years. Are you sure I wouldn't do more harm than good to your precious sensei?"

Naruto said as if it explained everything," You send him medicine every couple of months to slow the progression of his disease. It is no longer helping and he has not worked up the courage to tell you. The only way to save an inflicted member of the Gekko clan is to have a master medical ninja use the chakra of a vessel of two."

Tsunade let out a loud laugh that Naruto understood she was laughing at him. She said pointing to the sword on his hip," I thought I recognized that sword. It's the training blade of the Gekko clan. Who would have thought that the boy would finally have chosen a student and a brat at that."

She was deliberately trying to get a rise out of him. She not only insulted him but his teacher too. He said angrily," If you insult my sensei again, I promise you, you will regret it."

Her eyes flashed angrily and that's when the dealer said," Get out of here. All of you. We don't want any problems."

Their angry eyes turned to the man and Naruto felt the anger drain from him. The man was afraid of them and his eyes kept glancing back to Naruto. This man must have once been a part of the Hidden Leaf. He sighed even away from his home people still feared him. Why couldn't he just be normal? Well normal wouldn't save his teacher.