Forgiveness Pt. 1

The Spider's Pov.

Getting curious, I walk closer to the sound of the crying. Once I found it's sorce, a smirk appeared on my face.

"Well, lookie here...isn't my luck is starting to turn."

King Dice's Pov

When closing time came along, I wiped off the bar as the drunk patrons left, not having a dollar to their name. Softly sighing, I leaned on the bar as Mike handed me a glass of vodka.

"C'mon Dice. You've been on edge since you and bosses little spat."

Needing something to take the edge off, I gladly took the drink, softly humming in pleasure at the smoothe burn.

"Thanks Mike...D-...do you think that I was a little rough on him?"

"Fuck no. Hell, I'm surprised that you didn't attack him. He'll be fine."

I sighed and sat the empty glass down on the bar. Fidgeting with a champagne cork that was left over from some stupid celebratory thing that some sluts had earlier that day. After a little chat with Mike, he went to his room, callimg it a night.

"Thanks again. Night, Mike."

"Night Dice."

Once I had lit and smoked a cigarette down to the filter, I started in the direction of my bedroom, but the sound of someone knocking on the casino door, stopped me. Looking back, I softly sighed.

"We're closed! Come back in the morning."

"But I have something that you might be interested in, Mr. King Dice."

That voice...Smirking I happily unlock and open the door to see an all too familiar, hiddious face. I can't wait to take his soul.

"Ah, The Flying Gentleman. Long time no see. Your soul isn't due till tomorrow. But I can squeeze you in~"

I was actually happy about taking his soul...The Flying Gentleman was irritating, a moron, an arrogant, greedy, ungrateful jackass...just to name a few, things that he is. Gentlemen is not one of them. As I summoned my tendrils of playing cards, he forcefully pushed two small children in front of him. As I slowly realized who the children were, my smile faded and my face turned to a concern and worry.

"I didn't get them cheap. I would've been here sooner, but they needed to be trained, especially the older one. You should have seen them cry and beg for me to stop, it was so funn- AHHHHHHH!!! DICE STOP IT!!! PLEASE!!!!! I'M SORRY!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!"

As I ignored his screams of agony, my tendrils drained his soul from his body, I picked up the two children, carefully adjusting their naked bodies, so that they'll be more comfortable.

"OH MY GOD!!! PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE HIM STOP!!!!"

So many questions were sourounding my mind. Like, how did that damned spider get ahold of them? Exactly what happened to them?? And were the hell is there guardian???

"AHHHH, DICE!!! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING!!! JUST PLEASE STOP!!!"

Once he finally died, I retracted my tendrils, relocked the doors and took the little mugs to my bedroom and tucked them in.

Chapter 4 down....sorry that its short and that it took so fucking long...