These Hoes Ain't Loyal

3rd person POV

While the porcelain headed brothers rested for the time being, a new character enters our tale that the author really needs to plan out eventually... Over in Inkwell Isle 3, a mix breed bat known as Amara Vammorae, was just stepping out of her shower, wrapping a towel around her hair, not caring about the rest of her body.

"Why do you always shower after every time we have sex? You don't wanna cuddle with me?"

Rumor Honeybottoms asked as she filed her nails, much to her girlfriends wishes... although to be honest, is was a little late to file them down now...

"It would be nice. But the combined smell of sweat, cum and tears bothers my nose... speaking of which, take a shower. You smell..."

Amara said with a chuckle as she went over to the walk-in closet of the twos shared penthouse suite and picked out her outfit for the day and tended to her hair. Chuckling, Rumor stood up and streched, watching the other woman as she did so.

"I mean, I smell like you, so?..."

"Your face and fingers smell fine. It's the rest of you...ya know...your sweat...that comes from your natural body oder."

Amara shot back with a smile as she took a blue shirt with bell flared sleeves and black slacks off of their respective hangers. Going over to her side of the vanity, she took a wide tooth comb and ran it through her black curly hair after putting a glob of leave in conditioner in it. Smirking, Rumor smacked her lovers ass, watching as her hand print appear, and enjoying the jiggle as other blushed.

"Ah! Rumor....!" 

"Whaaaaat? I touch what I like~"

The bee said as she went to take a shower. Shaking her head at her lover, Amara got dressed and left her lover a note, stating that she was going to help Beppi with operating a new ride at his carnival. The two became an item a few weeks after Cuphead and Mugman defeated Rumor. Back then, Amara was only a receptionist for the hotel but after some time of taking care of the queen bee, the two grew close to each other and became more than friends in no time. Once outside of the hotel, Amara spread her wings and gave a hard flap, a cloud of dust forming underneath her as she off into the sky. She wasn't in a hurry, in fact the clown didn't give any specific time to arrive...just before 5 since that's when he opened his carnival on Saturday's. But anyways, once arriving at the carnival, Amara landed on top of a popcorn vendor just so she could get a good look out for the clown. Sure, she could get a better view from the top of a ride, but she didn't want to risk getting hit by the rides carts...again. Catching a glimpse of the red and blue clown laying in a bed of cotton candy next to a ballerina animatronic, nammed Ballora, Amara helped herself to a small bag of popcorn and flew over to him. Why not take a snack? It was gunna go stale anyway.

"Oi. Beppi, I'm here."

Snapping out of his hardcore fantasy round with Djimmi, Beppi shook his head and smiled at the bat infront of him.

"Oh hi, Mari! Sorry that I called you here, I know that you're nocturnal and all..."

"Ehh, don't worry about it.  I fucked around and messed up my sleep schedule...so no worries. So where this ride?"

"Oh right! Its this way!"

The clown said as he led her to a brightly colored kiddie rollercoaster. It wasn't too standoffish, it only went in a circle with a few 2feet tall humps in the track pattern and it had a ridiculously cartoonish caterpillar face on the front.

"Djimmi helped me set it up and we tested it. But it jerks too much... I tried to adjust it but I think I made it worse..."

"Ahh, no problem. We can fix this in no time at all."

She said confidently as she tossed her empty popcorn bag in the trash. 6 and a half hours later, Amara trugged from the carnival with bags under her eyes. She and Beppi had spent 6 and a half hours trying to at least fucking make the karts go a slower pace so he wouldn't get a damned lawsuit....SIX AND A HALF HOURS!

"All that time for a stray cat that happens to just jump on the control pad, accidentally press a random button and slow down the speed...thats bullshit..."

At the moment, all she could dream of is taking a long bath and cuddle with her queen bee for the night. Taking the private elevator up to the suite, she smiled as the smell of lavender candles filled her nose. Buuuuut her smile quickly disappeared at what she saw....

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING RUMOR?!?!"

She asked outraged as rumor quickly covered her chest. Scrambling to get his clothes the policeman bee quickly left for the front door, leaving Rumor to fend for herself.

"A-amar, i-it's not what it looks like!!!"

"OH, SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME HIS NEEDLE DICK ACCIDENTALLY FELL INTO YOUR MOUTH?????"

"JUST LET ME EXPLAIN!"

"OH BITCH- WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE TO EXPLAIN?! YOU A FUCKIN' HOE!!!"

She screamed out as hot tears brimmed her eyes. As Rumor tried to explain herself, Amara went to the closet, found a drawstring backpack and started to put her belongings inside.

"W-where are you going?!"

"... I have been nothing but good to you...i helped you up where you were down. I ran this place when you got your fugly ass handed to you by 2 kids. All for this? Heh...my daddy always said you weren't good enough for me. My mama just tolerated you."

Since she didn't wear shoes, there was enough room in her bag for her hair supplies, shower supplies and like 6 outfits...sure they'll be wrinkled to shit, but hey....oh fuckin well.

"Don't leave! Please! You're the best thing I ever had!"

"Oh really? Cause you're the worst thing I've ever laid eyes on..."

"Wh-what?...."

"1: you're a terrible kisser. Your lips are cracky. 2: you can't eat out right to save your life, you're not even hitting my clit, you're not supposed to use teeth unless they like it and I don't. 3: you're terrible at grinding,  scissoring, the shocker, dirty talk, and with using a strap on. I mean...you couldn't even get spanking right. Your patterns were the same every time! The only thing that your pathetic ass did right was talk to me. So what I'm trying to say is...every time I orgasmed, I was thinking about my vibrator."

She said as she got into the private elevator and left, leaving the slut to cry all alone with no one to love her. Was the bat hybrid in pain? Yes. Did she mean all of those things that she said to the cheater? Deadass. Did she want to cry? Yes. But her vision would have been too conducted too fly. As she got outside, she rubbed her eyes and took off into the sky once again, desperately trying to rid her mind of the woman that once claimed to love her. She didn't know where she was going nor why she was going in the opposite direction of her friends. Maybe she was going to her parents? Who knows? At this moment, who'd want her? Where could she go?..she didn't know that either. But for some reason, she was drawn to the Devil's casino...

I didn't forget and also, A/N: ik this is kinda rushed and I'm sorry!...there's a 2nd thing but I can't remember....
Holy shite 1320 words???