He's-He Gettin A Little Better.

3rd Person Pov

The object head quickly covered the devil's mouth, not wanting him to wake up the sleeping children. Fearing that he may had already have awoken them, he turned to his bed, but only to sigh in relief to see their still sleeping faces. Looking back at his possible ex lover, he removed his hands and rubbed his temples.

“Do you mind??? They're asleep.”

King Dice said in a hushed tone. At the others question and statement, the devil looked at Dice and back to Cuphead and Mugman then back to Dice again.

“The fuck you mean “Do I mind” yes I mind!!! I mean really??? How could you do this?!? They defeated us!!!”

The devil said in an equally hushed tone, that was steadily decreasing in volume. But it was unrealizing to him. King Dice just sighed and looked to the side. Of course a part of Dice was screaming at him to kill the two children but his newly found conscience that told him that they are Just. Kids. ..Was a lot louder. Anywho, the object head walked up to the demonic, 6 feet and 7 inch tall fur ball and hugged him, gently laying his head on his chest.

“...Look at them and what does it remind you of?”

The devil rolls his eyes, but did as the other said. He then let out a heavy sigh and looked down at the other, his clawed hand resting in the small of his back.

“...Dice? Do you know what the best day of my life was?”

The devil asked as he kissed the others forehead. Yeah, the bastard is terrible at worded apologies...so let's try again!!! ones… Before King Dice had a chance to answer, The devil smiled and caressed his lovers cheek, or rather the side of his head.

“The day I met you...or your 18th birthday, was the day that I had a new aspiration in life. And that was to love and protect you. I know that I can be a real big dumbass, and I am terribly sorry. I'm sorry for all the aggravation that I cause you, all of times that pissed you off to the point where any other person would have left me...”

Dice looked up at the other and softly smiled. Between all of the bull that they put each other through, they couldn't leave each other.

“Aww, that's sweet, Luci...so can we keep em’?....”

The die headed man asked quickly as he looked up at his lover with big puppy dog eyes.

“.....Fine, but if they fuck up, I'm killing them”