Devy can't relationship right

King Dice's Pov.

Heavily sighing, I sat Mugman down on the bed and picked up his brother, taking note of the crack in his arm and being sure to work around it. Laying him back down in my bed and pulling the comforters up around his neck, before I took his cup of tea, tilted his head a little and gently poured the liquid down his throat. Looking back at Muggman, I sat the now empty cup on the night stand and went back over to Muggman to finish dressing the slight wound on his handle. After about 5 minutes, of him struggling and trying to crawl away from me, I had managed to wrap a bandage around the fracture in his handle.

"There. Now that wasn't so bad, now was it?"

He looked at me with the cutest pout and rubbed his handle. Softly glaring at me.

"It would have healed just fine on it's own."

He said as he crossed his arms and looked down at the floor. Chuckling, I pick him up, remove the comforters and place him next to his brother and put the covers back on him.

"Well, actually it's not. There is a few pieces missing, so it won't heal all the way. But it's nothing too serious."

"WH-WHAT!? I'M I GOING T-"

I quickly covered his mouth, fearing that someone might hear him. As his muffled voice seeped through my gloved hand,  I sighed and waited till he was fineshed.

"Muggman. It's nothing serious. It's not life or health threatening. You are going to be just fine. Understand?"

He just stared at me for a few seconds and then slowly nodded his head, then I took my hand off of his mouth. Heh. If he's this shaken from his own minor injury, then I'm afraid to see his reaction to his brothers... As he calmed down from his little panic fest, his eyes started to get droopy, and his breathing slowed down. Figuring that he was going to sleep, I smiled and watched him as he drifted off. Looking at the time, I sighed and closed the curtains on my window to block out the sunlight in case one of them woke up before I came back. Turning on the lamp on my night stand, I walk out of my room and lock the door after shutting it.

Devil's Pov.

"The fuck is wrong with him...Why is he acting like this??? Ok, so I called him good for nothing and I blamed him for the failure of the casino, but I didn't mean any of the things that I said!!!”

I growled and rubbled my temples as I paced the floor of my office for the 13th time, trying to calm myself down before I did something rash...such as burn the casino down...agian...long story. But I mean, really just off of the top of my head, I can name 30 other times that I said mean or hurtful things to him and he just either ignored me, or said a little snappy comeback and went on with his business.

“Have you ever thought that maybe he's just had enough of your bullshit?”

I sharply turned on my heal and glared at Wheezy as he filed some INVOICE papers with a small but noticble smirk on his face. Rolling my eyes, I sit down in my office chair and sign a check for an alcohol brewery.

“Listen, you walking cancerous fire hazard. I don't pay you to give me relationship advice besides. It's been a a few weeks. He shloud be over it now...do you really think so?”

Wheezy shrugged his shoulders and crossed his arms over his chest, now looking at the ceiling like he has never seen chipped spackle before.

“Well think about it. Dice could have stopped loving you a long time ago. He could have just been tolerating you till now. But then again, knowing Dice, if he didn't love you he sure as hell wouldn't stay with someone like you, even if he was just tolerating you.”

“THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!?”

“It means-”

We were interrupted by the sound of people cheering slot machines spilling out with coins as a jackpot was struck, and the steady tune of jazz pouring out of the loud speakers and filling the casino halls, indicating that Dicey has opened the casino. Taking that as his que to leave, Wheezy waved to me and walked out of my office, leaving me there to debate wheather or not to go out on the floor. Maybe he's forgiven me for whatever I did this time?... Deciding on playing it safe...safeish rather. I press the button on the PA system and speak with a demanding, strong, and clear voice, masking my slight skiddish tone.

“King Dice, to my office. Now.”

Turning off the PA, I heavily sigh and slouch down in my chair, immediately sitting back up when my favorite object head came into my office, with his arms crossed and his face holding no emotion or expression.

“What. Do. You. Want. Now.”

Damn...he still sounds pissed. Well maybe if I could pinpoint exactly what made him so upset in the first place, I could fix it. I hated seeing my Dice upset. It was like a scorching hot dagger was being driven through my heart over and over and over and over and over again. It was like the feeling that you get when you just lose all happiness in life. The feeling of disappointment and deep depression..It was unbearable, I wouldn't wish that feeling on any of my enemies...I'm going to fix It. I know that I'm not the best lover in the universe, but who the hell is? I'll be damed if I'm going to just let him feel upset...so I am going to fix It.

“...please tell me what did I do wrong.”

God? I know that we don't talk much. But I wanna thank you for making the way that some one looks at you non-lethal...cause if you did, I'd be 6 feet under pushing up roses…

Don't hurt me!!! My Wi-Fi went is out so I can only do so much now...