Chapter Forty One

Charlotte

"If you think I am going to wear this, you've absolutely lost your mind." Luca said, standing in front go the mirror, staring in disgust at the Christmas sweater I'd found for him the other day.

I smirked, finishing the final curl in my hair. "You taught my daughter how to say bullshit. I don't think you have any bargaining power right now."

Luca huffed loudly and threw his arms in the air. "Char, this is hideous. I'm not wearing this."

"Consider this your punishment. Maybe you'll watch your language next time." I laughed, looking at the disdain on his face. I didn't see what all the fuss was about. He looked pretty damn cute in it, anyway.

"Punishment? Oh, no." He chuckled, arching an eyebrow at me. "I think you're forgetting how things work around here." He sauntered towards me, grasping my hips and pulling me close to him. "You're not in charge."

I pursed my lips, smiling. "So you can dish out punishments, but you can't take them?"

It was hard to take him seriously with a tinsel gingerbread man on his chest. I was enjoying his misery a little too much.

"Charlotte, I fucked you in the shower, and you came seven times. I would hardly consider that a punishment." He rolled his eyes dramatically.

"Fine." I conceded. "Your choice. You can wear the sweater or go three days without sex."

Luca picked me up and set me on the bathroom counter, his fingers tickling along my stomach and chest. His grin was as equally playful as it was evil.

"Ah!" I shrieked, jerking away from him in a fit of laughter. "Luca, stop!" I could barely get the words out in between giggle fits.

"Woman, are you trying to kill me?" He nestled his face into my neck, scraping his rough facial hair along my sensitive skin. I could feel him smiling against me.

"Luca!" I shrieked again, laughing and pushing at his chest in a futile attempt to get him to stop. Instead, it only egged him on. He pushed me back so that my back was against the mirror and stood between my legs. "Stop, Luca, seriously!" I giggled again, writhing against him.

"What was that you said about being able to dish it out but not being able to take it?" He chuckled.

"Okay, okay!" I was completely out of breath, trying to surrender. "You don't have to wear the sweater."

"I'll wear the fucking sweater." He growled, his breath hot against my ear. His fingers trailed along my body, daring and torturing me with every touch. Much more of this and we wouldn't make it downstairs for dinner. "And I'll do my best to stop cursing in front of Layla.... As long as you promise never to threaten me with sex again."

"Yes, sir." I smirked playfully as Luca's hands settled on my butt and gave it a sharp squeeze.

"How much time do we have before dinner?" He asked.

"Not nearly enough." I put my hand to his cheek and rubbed my thumb against it. "But if you're good, we can do it after."

Luca groaned. "You don't fight fair."

I shrugged.

"But I'll be on my best behavior." He kissed me again and then we headed downstairs. "And then I am going to fuck you all night long."

Luca

Watching Charlotte make small talk with our family was torturous. That dress looked like it was painted on her, hugging her curves in all the right places and leaving me to fantasize about what was underneath it. All I wanted to do was take her back upstairs and finish what we had started earlier. But as she had so often reminded me of the last few hours, it was Christmas, and that wasn't appropriate. I couldn't say I would be all that upset when Christmas was over.