The Guy From The Insane Asylum

Started: January 2k18
Published: May 2k18
Finished: December 2k18

When Bethany Harlow's parents force her to volunteer at their local Dared Insane Asylum, she's forced to lie to all her friends about her after-school whereabouts.

Zachary Jaxston was a patient in the mental institution. He was the talk of the town three years ago, being called The Mother Murdered & Hallucinator.

But he wasn't as crazy as he made people believe. Bethany was determined to find out the real reason Zachary was admitted into a mental institution. He didn't seem like a guy who could kill, especially not his own mother. However, her determination led her straight into the discovery of Zachary's supernatural abilities—that could in fact potentially hurt Bethany.

But when she found out Zach was a witch, a portal to all things supernatural opened in her mind. She even made a few discoveries about herself and her family, the Harlow's.

Slowly, together, they explore all the possibilities of magic. But when Bethany has a freak accident and almost kills a guy, their whole world flips upside down.

Now, Bethany, Zach, and the rest of the Harlow family have to figure out a way to escape the dark and save Bethany.

Will they be able to do it before it's too late? Or will Bethany become on of the endarkened?

~

❝You should be scared of me.❞

❝I know. But I'm not.❞

❝I could hurt you.❞

❝But you won't.❞

❝You don't know that.❞

❝But . . . I do.❞

~

A romance with twisted pasts, magic, psychics, and murder. And yeah, high school drama.

~

The next chapter will be of the characters and how I (the author) picture them. Skip it if you would like to keep that to the imagination.