Chapter 1

Celeste

"Wake up girl,you are late!"
I feel something hitting my face
"It's 7:40 now!"
I didn't budge and keep my eyes closed.
"School only starts at...HOLY FISH NUGGETS WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER!"
I ran across my room to the bathroom,getting myself ready for school.
"IVE BEEN WAKING YOU UP SINCE 7"
I hear Justin shouting outside the bathroom.
15 minutes is all I have now.
Great,just GREAT.
"Tell mom I'm off,bye"I grab my stuffs and rushed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss Celeste,you are late for 10 minutes"
Mr Kasper looked at me disappointed and sighed.
"Sorry sir,the traffic was heavy"I smiled sheeplessly.
"Back to your seat,textbook page 143 now"
"Thank you sir"I proceed to my seat beside Angeline,my best friend and also the only friend I have in the class,I count the rest as just acquaintances.
"Had a nightmare again? Or are you sick? You're getting pale these days!"She whisper-yelled at me.
"It's the nightmare again,the same thing happened."
"You should ask for sleeping pills from the infirmary"
"I've taken them,it's not helping"
"Maybe you should seek for a doctor"
"Yea,I -"
"Have something to share back there,girls?"
"Sorry sir"Angeline apologize quickly before we get send out of class.

By the way,have I done my self intro yet?
My name is Celeste,18 years old and I live with my mom and younger brother,Justin.He's 16 by the way.
I'm just a normal kind of girl,and normal I mean really normal.Not a beauty queen but pretty enough to survive in this judgemental world.

Mom say our dad passed away in a car crash when I was 2 and Justin in the womb.He left mom a lot of money in his bank account,like A LOT.
The amount of money is enough for mom to bring us up and pay the bills.

Angeline here?She's the very first person I talk to since I step in this school 5 years ago,she's friendly and all,just a bit loud.
Oh and I call her Ann sometimes.

~Kriiiiiiinnnnggg~
"Lunch!"Angeline shouted and pull me to the cafeteria.
We settled down on our usual place waiting for our friends.
Yes,friend with a s.
"Celeste!Angeline!"Turning my head with sandwich in my mouth,I spotted Leo and Austin.
Me and Ann knew them from a carnival.

"Did you hear the rumors?A new kid is coming"Austin started the conversation continued by Leo,"Probably a sophomore"
"Is he a boy?"I swear to god,of all questions Ann just asked that.
"I heard he's in senior year"Austin replied ignoring Ann.
"What?!We graduating in like half a year and he transfers school?"Ann yelled causing students around us look at her.
"Maybe he moved his house"Leo said.
I kept myself occupied with food cause who cares about people when you have food.

School passed by fast as usual with Angeline's cheesy pick up lines and cold jokes.
Don't forget her crazy singing and laughters.

"I'm home!"
"Celeste,your brother told me you had nightmares again."Mom came out from the kitchen with an apron around her waist,probably preparing dinner.
"Yea,but it's no big deal mom,I'll sleep earlier."
"I think I should bring you to the psychologist.You've been having nightmares after your 18th birthday.It has been 3 months!"
"I'm really fine mom,I'll figure it out by myself,don't worry.Internet exists for a reason."
Mom just looked at me with watery eyes and went back into the kitchen.Who doesn't get sad when their child is facing problems.
I went back to my room,take a shower and sleep for a while.
The nightmares always happen between 2am to 5am,I've always try to wake up but the thing in the nightmare just seems to pull me back.
I look like I'm peacefully sleeping during the time but I always get exhausted in the morning.

I just want this to end...

Hey guys!Thanks for reading❤
The girl in the pic up there is Celeste, is she pretty? >///<
I'll work harder!!