Chapter 10

Celeste

Mom was back home after my friends came into my room.She didn't come upstairs since she know we are having a squad talk.But Justin found out my secret too.And him being him told mom about it.

He overheard me and my friends' conversation.Mom didn't look angry though.Instead,she looked worried...She say she saw my new friend when he was leaving.Obviously Evan.

And she wanted me to be careful of what I do and say when Evan is around.When I ask why, she just ignored me and muttered something like "He's not supposed to be here, why did they not break it..."I have a feeling she knows something that I don't.

Austin say we can still be friends because he don't really mind me.Evan was absent in school today.After our conversation yesterday,Leo say he couldn't contact Evan

Leo exchanged numbers with Evan after school a few days ago.Leo actually wanted to call Evan to play basketball with him, but Leo says Evan would always decline.

I'm kinda angry, he left us without saying goodbye!I mean what's with him being all angry like a boy's crush is liking someone else.

Ugh...

I guess it's good that he's absent today.I don't have to talk to him after that awkward moment yesterday.But I have this strange feeling when I'm in school.It feels as if a pair of eyes are staring at me from somewhere.Like how Evan would always stare at me during classes.

I was busy thinking about all of these, I couldn't focus in class and

Voila

I got into detention class.

Mr Kasper rarely gives people detention.He could have just made me stand on my chair.Maybe he is on his man period.I have to clean the classroom by myself during the 2 hour detention.

Ann offered to stay back with me but her dad soon called her to go home.I swear I'll be bored to death.I finished cleaning the classroom in half and hour and it started to rain.

Suddenly it was pouring heavily with thunderstorms.I am alone, and it's freezing.The lights went out suddenly.A shadow can be seen.I ran and sit in the corner of the class.Hiding myself behind the book racks.

I am getting scared and worse, the shadow reminds me of Mara.I took out my phone and tried to dial Justin's number.But unfortunately,there's no signal.

I'm going to die today,I don't want to die today!I just want everything to stop.Dear lord please help me.

Sorry for the late update,I just came back from Vietnam a few days ago and I'm tired as helllllllll
And school is starting next Monday ugh I'm so lazy....