Chapter 15

Evan

"What do you mean?" August and Adam flew in front of me, both with shocked expressions.

"She's..." "Celeste is..." Both of them were speechless.

That's not strange, I was like that too when Celeste's mother told me the truth.

"She, Celeste, is a demon. A demon that was sent down to the Sublunary World during the Devil-Demon war in Netherworld 15 years ago."

I started explaining to the both of them.

"I was at the hospital with Celeste's mother,as well as her brother. Celeste woke up but she acted strange. The doctor came to give her a check up, that's when her mother asked me out to have a talk."

They nodded and so I proceeded.

Flashback
"You marked her didn't you?" Celeste's mother looked at me with an unreadable face.

A mixture of anger, fear and disappointment.

"What, I don't understand ma'am."

"You marked my daughter as your queen right?"

How did she know?

"Ma'am."

"It's okay, I knew this day will come."

"Ma'am, I'm not sure what you are talking about."

"Evan, you are a demon. A demon from the Netherworld. Son of Sir Erebos. Friend of August and Adam. Am I right?"

She look at me eye to eye now, with confidence.

I'm afraid, how did she know me?

"How, I... Ma'am..."

"It's okay Evan. It's been really long right? It's me, Miss Claudia, wife of Sir Chiron." She know smile kindly.

"Miss Claudia?" I looked in her eyes, searching for memories we shared.

And I finally found them.

Our parents were close friends, I was 5 years old. The Devil-Demon war occurred after the Satan plan to destroy the Sublunary world.

Demons and Devils are two different communities in the Sublunary World.
Demons are under my father while the devils are Satan's people.

My mother passed away after getting attacked by the Satan's lifes, she was the Queen of our land. As the King, my father made Sir Chiron send his pregnant wife, Ma'am Claudia and their 2 years old daughter, Celeste, down to the sublunary world.

Father needed to protect them as they are the last royalty women, especially Celeste. She was set to be my other half, in short, the next Queen of the Netherworld. She must be protected.

As Celeste grow up in the Sublunary world, she forgot her true self.

"She started facing the nightmares after her 18th birthday. That's when I know her time has come. She was destined with you, you are to be the next King when you reach 21, and she the queen when 18."

"Nightmares?"

"Do you perhaps know Mara? Mara the princess in the devil royalties."

"What about her?"

"She has been torturing Celeste. Celeste thought those were nightmares. Mara had always liked you, you know a devil like her only wants those with good looks." Ma'am Claudia chuckled a bit.

"That explains the scars I've been having. But why though? Does she know Celeste is a demon?"

"No, she only knew she's destined to you. If she knew Celeste is a demon, she'd be hiding from her know. Nobody knows what Celeste is capable of. Her demon self is returning after your mark. I want you, Evan, to be responsible of her."

"I will ma'am, I promise you."

"And one last thing, help her with her powers, stop her torturous nightmares, treat her like how a queen should be treated. Don't disappoint me."

"So those weren't nightmares?" Adam asked curiously.

"She was thought to be a human, Mara probably brought her to the devil's to torture her." August said.

"She wasn't exhausted when she returns is because her body is actually strong, she is after all, a demon." They both nodded in agreement.

"The Queen of Netherworld."

HEEELLLLOOO AFTER A LOOOOONG TIME
Is this chapter messy? Sorry if it is heh
This story will be on hold from now, I've been too busy with school that the last time I'm on wattpad was like 2 weeks ago
Sorry but again, thanks for reading!