Chapter 13

Celeste

Mother brought the boy who claimed to be my brother out immediately just now.Something weird is happening.
The boy look hurt but mother had spoke to him and he seemed to understand something.
Did mother adopt a child? Or was it me having amnesia?

My friends- Angeline, Austin, Leo and Adelyn came to visit me too.I felt better when they came and joked around.Sadly they all left a few hours before dinner, it's okay, they have to go home early too.

Evan came in and stayed with me but had left as visiting hours were over.He was acting strange too.

He used to joke with me so I will feel better, but he stayed quiet the whole time.I guess he is just worried about me, he look exhausted and worn out.

I'm alone now, it's almost 12am.
The nightshift nurse came to check on me and gave me my medicines.I took them and fell asleep quickly.

"Look who's back?"

I opened my eyes immediately once I hear the voice.

Mara

She's here, standing in front of me.
My hands started trembling and I tried to wake myself up.
I hate this, I hate everything.
Why can't I have peace even in the hospital.

"I brought you a gift!"She chirped happily as if I was her best friend.

I wanted to move but I realised I was trapped in a transparent box.
Mara put down the black roses on top of the box I'm trapped in,just like how one would put flowers at the cemetery.

Soon smoke starts appearing out of nowhere and Mara started laughing with her annoying voice.

I realised why.

I'm trapped in a box, no oxygen supply.

I feel it now.

My lungs started burning.
My head spinning.
My throat feels like it is splitting apart.
I can't even fell my legs.
I can hear my heartbeat getting faster and faster.

"I'm feeling good today, Evan came back today. I knew he wouldn't end up with a worthless human like you"

She looked at me one last time and smirked before she left.

My vision turned black for a moment until a bright light shined on me.

I woke up sweating and shaking.I can't take this anymore.I have to tell Evan.

I don't think this story is getting anywhere better :/
Probably gonna edit it after I finish publishing the whole story