Chapter 3

Celeste

"Good morning mom.I smell bacon!"
I ran down the stairs,Justin sitting at the dining table.
Someone tell me how to wake up early like Justin,he sleeps at 1 and wakes up at 6 ugh.

"Morning pig face"Justin said lazily while munching down his bread.
"Justin,she's elder than you. Good morning dear."
Mom handed me a plate of breakfast. Bacon and eggs!
"It's okay mom,if I'm pig face then he'll be pig head."
I stuck my tongue out to Justin.

"Celeste,Justin will start school today since his ankle is fine now."
Mom said after laughing at our childish argument.

Justin twisted his ankle a few days ago while playing basketball,and now he's fine.
Great,I'll have to see him in school too,yucks.
"I know you miss seeing me,your handsone little brother in school."
Eww,but did he just wink to me? When did he become so flirty oh god.

We finished breakfast and bid goodbye to our mom.

"So sis,you're 18 now right?"
"No I'm 16"I drank my coffee that mom prepared.
"Pfft,do you have a boyfriend?"
I choked.

"Kyah,I nearly died!Why do you ask?"
"I'm sorryyy,my friend saw you with a guy the other day and he confirmed he's not either Leo or Austin"
"Is your friend stalking me?And no,I don't remember talking to any other guy expect that two crackheads"
"Yea,who would talk want to talk to a pig face"
"YOU LITTLE SON OF A BRIDGE!"
Aaaand he ran away.
I'll kill him later after school.

"Hey guys!"
Leo and Austin is in my class too.Probably here to gossip.
"Celeste!Our sits will be rearranged according to our mid term results!"
Ann said pouting. "I'm fine with that though, finally get to sit with someone else instead of you" I smirk to Angeline.
"You're so bad"Ann was still pouting.

"Hey, there's really new kids in school today"Austin changed the topic.
"Kids?With a s?"Ann asked.
"Yea,a boy and a girl,I heard they are entering your class,since you guys have the least number of students."
"Is he handsome?"Ann asked with big eyes.Leo's face changed a bit.

As if he's a jealous boyfriend,he mocked Ann's voice and asked "Is the girl pretty?"
This time Ann looks sad,what's with this two, they're acting weird today.
"Whoops gotta ciao,let's go Leo,5 minutes till class starts"
Austin pulled Leo off,guess he noticed them too.

~Kriiiinnnnggg~
"Good morning Mrs Jones"
"Good morning class,so today I'll be reshuffling your seats,pack your stuffs." The class whined but did what she told us to,she's the fiercest homeroom teacher in the school.

"Kimberly and Chelsea,Mark and Jackson,Jenny and Lisa.Lastly,Angeline and Celeste,you two sit alone."

What?!Alone? Oh no please don't tell me we are sitting with the two new students.

"Since the both of you are the top of the class,I want you both to guide your new friends."
Mrs Jones ushered us to sit down and called two people into the class.

A boy and a girl.

"Introduce yourselves"
"Hello everyone,my name is Adelyn,you can call me Lyn.Nice to meet you" The girl introduced herself.
"Lyn,you can sit beside Angeline."

"Hi"The boy proceeded.
I can feel his eyes stare into my soul. "My name is...

WHAT'S HIS NAME?
Btw that's Justin in the pic,
cute right xD
Can't believe I'm the same age as him, boys in my school looks like ducks lol