Chapter 12

Celeste

I tried to open my eyes, a ray of light shined on me. I'm laying down on a soft bed, with thick blankets covering my weak body. Everything around me is white in color. The ceiling, the wall, the cupboards, even the roses by my bed.

"Celeste!Mom! She's awake!"
"Call the doctors!"

I see a pair of dark eyes looking at me
"Evan" I called for him softly.
The other boy who seems to be younger stopped and look at me with disappointment.
"Him first before me?" He pouted but still asked for a doctor.

"Celeste, how are you feeling?"
This woman looked at me,when I look into her eyes, suddenly a flashback comes up.

"Dear,I bought you this bracelet you wanted."
"Mom!I just said it's pretty,I didn't mean I want it!It's expensive!"
"Your eyes were in awe when you see this. Besides, it's not like I can't afford it"
"Thank you mom,I love you"

She...she's my mother...

"I'm fine, mother ."

Her eyes changed,fear is written all over her face. She turned her head immediately to Evan. Evan look shocked too. Why?

"What have you done to her"Mother whisper yelled to Evan.
Before Evan can even open his mouth to speak, the doctors came in and gave me a check-up.

"Miss Celeste,I hope you rest well and take your medicines on time. Your fever had gone down too."
"Doc, may I know how long have I been sleeping?"
"28 hours,you were in a coma."

A coma? I was thinking what happened before I was admitted into the hospital but nothing comes up my mind.

"Do you perhaps remember what happened to you or can you tell me the last thing you remember?" A nurse was now questioning me after the doctor left.
"I...No, the last thing I remember is cleaning my classroom. I guess I fainted or fell and hit my head?"
"It's okay now miss, you may rest. Don't think about it too much."
I looked at her face and she look worried.

I was about to ask her something but the boy just now came in and hugged me tightly, he released the hug and look at me with his teary eyes.

"I thought I lost you, -is he my boyfriend or what? Wait, no, Evan is here- you scared me sis!" Sister?

"Sorry,I don't think I recognise you..."

Just after what I said,mother and Evan entered the room with fear written on their face.

"...and as far as I remember, I don't have a brother...."

DUN DUN DUN
How's your June? Boring? Same with me :/
By the way,I really feel sorry to whoever is still reading this cause this is a really really really floppy story lol
But thank you for reading even though it sucks :)