Chapter 18

Celeste

I caught up with all my powers and energy thanks to Evan.He said he'll be with me tonight, to fight with Mara, but I insisted to do it myself.I was ready to sleep until Evan came in and woke me up again.

"Just wanted to say goodnight." He gave me a warm smile."Hmm...Goodnight Evan." I just simply replied."Celeste?" I was about to ask what was it when I turn to face him but he kissed me.

My first kiss.I have always wondered how my first kiss will be like.Gentle? Rough? Dominant?But it was slow, gentle and full of love.I feel relaxed and Evan pulled away.

I didn't know my lips needed a feeling like this until just now.I felt somewhat sad when Evan's soft lips weren't on mine anymore. "You'll have more when the time comes, now go to sleep." Evan ruffled my hair and winked before going back to his room. My face heated up and I know I look like a tomato now.

"How dare you."

I opened my eyes and see a furious Mara in front of me.She is wearing a red dress that hugs her sexy body.Nails long and manicured, red in colour.Pearl white fangs visible from her bright red lips.

"How dare I what?"I kept myself looking weak, I'm curious of what she wants to say.

"How dare you kiss my Evan!"She gave me a tight slap and punched my abdomen.

"I will end your life today!"She added.She has oil poured around me, a match in her hand.She looked at me with a devilish grin.

"Be ready to die." She laughed with her infamous sharp and annoying voice."That will be after you." I stated bravely.

"What? Me?" She laughed and lighted the match, only to be extinguished by me.

"Ugh, what kind of stupid match is this!"

"One like you."

"What did you just say?"

"My dear Mara, there was something you didn't know about me."

I broke free of myself and walk down to her, my night gown turned a black long dress.My eyes and hair darkens and my already fair skin turns fairer.Mara's face turns pale like a dead corpse seeing me like this.

"What the...How did you...No! Get away from me!"

She tried to use her powers on me, only to be blocked by my strong energy.

"You want to play this? I'll play with you!"

She took out a doll. The doll, me. I lost confidence seeing that doll.My legs weakened but Evan's face suddenly came across my mind "Stay strong" he said.I pulled the doll to me with anger burning in me.

"Not the doll..." I look at Mara, from her eyes, I see my pupils had turned red.I changed the doll into Mara. And I made her fall on the ground.I flipped her to the wall, then locked her at where I was locked just now.

"My dear Mara, the table had turn. Prepare to suffer. "Mara's eyes showed her fear and her body began to shake.

"I'm sorry! Let me go! Please!"She begged me. But I begged her too before, it didn't work.Sorry doesn't cure nor erase the pain I have suffered.

I did everything she did to me. Needles in her fingertips and into her beautiful eyes. I didn't know it was this fun to destroy a body.She shouted for help and begged me to let her go.But all I did was shut her up, closing her voice, just like how she did it on me.

Don't mess with other people if you can't handle them when they come back to you.

"Goodbye Mara." I said to her and left her deadly body hanging there, in her own palace, in the Devil's.Not forgetting to leave a fake suicide note.

For the first time in 18 years, I felt strong. Thank you Evan.

Nobody reads this but umm...Thanks for reading if you do