Chapter 4

Celeste

-Evan."

"Evan,you can sit beside Celeste at the back"
Evan,this name,it sounds familiar.
Evan Evan Evan Evan Evan E-

"Celeste?"
I look up and see a beautiful sculpture. Fair skin,silver hair,thick brows,dark orbs,pink lips.

"Are you okay?"

He stared deep into my eyes,no,my soul. I have a feeling that I've known him from somewhere.

"CELESTE!"Angeline shouted in my face.
"Ye- Yes,I'm fine thank you." Evan chuckled before sitting down.
"Nice to meet you Celeste,I'm Evan." He handed out his hand for a handshake.The way he say my name,it makes me have butterflies in my stomach. I shake his hand,and broke any eye contact before I die.

"Hi my name is Adelyn." Adelyn smiled at me. She's cute,round specs,thin fringes,button nose.
"Hi, Celeste."I smiled.
"Let's have lunch together later!"Ann was exited for lunch which will be more than 3 hours from now. Speaking of lunch,I'm hungry ugh, should've ate more bacon in the morning.

"Want some?"

I turn to my right and see Evan having mini buns. How did he know I was hungry.Or is he just friendly,I mean,who shares food with people you just knew.

"Tha- Thank you"
Shit,why am I stuttering.Evan chuckled again and handed me a bun.

STOP CHUCKLING,I'M TRYING TO BE NORMAL HERE.

"Woooo someone's blushing." Angeline teased me and gave me the face as if she was Snow White's evil stepmother. "Shu- Shut up." I'm gonna kill myself at this rate. "Don't" I heard Evan say.What did he mean?Or is he talking to someone else.

"Don't kill yourself" He said again calmly with a serious face. Did he read my mind or what,it's creeping me out. "I guess I've watched too much drama,the girls usually want to kill themselve when they stutter around boys." Oh,shit. I'm thinking too much. I hear chuckles,he's chuckling again.

AGAIN!

I couldn't focus today's lesson with Evan's constant chuckles and Ann's nonstop teasing. Thank god it's lunch time, finally some peace and food.

"CELESTE BLUSHES WHENEVER HE LAUGHS?HAHAHAHAHAHA"
Just as I thought about peace.I hate my friends.

We were walking down the stairs with our food on a tray,Adelyn beside me."That's the first time I've seen Celeste blush,awwww"Ann says while Austin is still laughing out loudly. I wanna dig a hole on the floor and throw myself into it right now.

"CELESTE!I KNEW YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND!"Justin came running down the stairs,avoiding all the other students.He couldn't stop his feet as he was running too fast.

POOF!

I have apple juice all over my shirt,curry on my hair and fried noodle on my face.Adelyn looked at me shocked and Justin looked at me like he's seen a ghost.The students in the cafeteria laughed except my friends.They all came to me trying to clean me and pick me up.

All except Evan.

He was staring at me,with anger filled on his face.

Why?

His orbs darkens,blonde hair became black. How is this happening?Or maybe curry went into my eyes. I looked at him again and this time,his eyes bacame all black.I can see my reflection clearly.

Wait,wasn't he at the counter just now?He's in front of me right now.

The next thing I know,my vision turned black.

I see, tHe ViSIon
The male lead is here!!
How's the story so far?
I'm sorry if it's boring :(
Anyways, thanks for reading❤