Part 3

Natsu POV

As we walk through the door to the guild, a couple of people turn to look at us.

"Hey! Grays back," Exclaimed Lucy. "Wait, where's Natsu?"

"Yeah," Said Erza. "And who is she?" She pointed to me. I just wanted to die right now so I wouldn't have to tell them.

"I-I'm N-Natsu..." Their faces all turn white.

"What the hell happened to you?!" Yelled Erza.

"Gray tripped on something that activated a trap. It shot weird pink fire, and I ate it, and turned into this."

"Are you trying to blame me, flame-breath?" Asked Gray. He started to grow spears out of his hand.

"Wait, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that!" I cowered to the floor. "Don't hurt me..." I said weakly. Looks like the flames did more than change my appearance.

"Oh, jeez, I'm sorry." Said Gray. "I was just joking."

"Oh, sorry for over reacting."

"Excuse me, but have you tried talking to Porlyusica?" Asked Erza.

"Yeah..." I said. "She said I was stuck like this." I started to tear up. "So get used to this."

"Well it could be worse," Lucy piped up. "Because you look smoking hot."

"Thanks, I guess."

"That quest better have given you a lot of jewel," said Erza. "How much was it worth?"

"Crap!" I yelled. "We forgot to cash in the quest!"

Time skip

"Thank you very much for dealing with those cultists, we are indebted to you." We we're talking to the chief of the town that asked for our help. We just wanted our money.

"No problem," Said Gray. "But can we have our 70,000 jewel now?"

"Why, yes of course!" He picks up a small bag and hands it to us. "Thank you again."

"Nice," I said. "With 50,00 jewel, I should be able to pay my rent!"

"Hey!" Yelled Gray. "Why do you get 50,000?! We should split it 50/50!"

"Oh I'm sorry. Were you turned into a girl?!"

"Oh yeah? Who calmed you down while you were a sobbing mess? We never would have made it home if it weren't for me!" 

I was about to retort when the chief spoke.

"Ah, lovers quarrel eh?" We both freeze. Our faces turn white.

"W-We're not t-together." I managed to get out.

"Oh, sure," he replied. "That's what they all say when they're in denial."

"N-Natsu, let's go," Said Gray.

We left.

"Why would that guy think we were dating?" I asked.

"I know right? It's crazy." Gray replied.

"Yeah, we're just friends."

"Yeah. Good friends, but just friends." This was the most uncomfortable conversation I've ever had. "Jesus!"

"What?! What is it?" He seemed concerned.

"Where are your clothes?"

"Gah! What the hell?" He was freaking out. "Crap! Where are they?"

"Well, I never said change back..." that came out involuntarily. I realized what I said and tried to play it cool. "I mean, you probably took them off far away, and it would be really inconvenient to go get them." I just wanted to see more of his body.

"Yeah, okay." Damn, he looks so good. I want to get a piece of that.

Time skip

We had made our way back to the guild hall, and I was doing something I'd never done before. Go to the bar and have a drink. I just wanted to escape from what happened.

"Hey baby, you new around here?" I turned around and saw a buff man. He was probably a low-level Wizard from our guild. "Allow me to show you to the back and get to know each other." What a creep.

"Thanks, but I'll pass." I replied. All of the sudden, I felt my muscles contract. I couldn't move at all. Was this guy using magic to have sex with me?

"Sorry baby, but I'm not asking." I couldn't do anything. I was about to be raped. I was scared.

He picked me up bridal style and started to bring me to the storage room.

"What do you think your doing?" I heard from behind me.

"We're just going to have a little fun man."

"Let her down."

"Why should I?"

I still didn't know who was talking, but the next thing I know, I was on the floor. And the pervert was lying unconscious right next to me. I look up to see Gray standing over me.

"Need some help?" He offered his hand to help me up. I took it and hugged him as hard as possible.

"Thank you!" I started crying tears of happiness. "I don't want to know what he was gonna do with me."

"It's okay, guys like him don't deserve to be a wizard."

I didn't want to let go of him.