Part 7

Natsu POV

"Whoooo! I love the beach!" Lucy yelled.

"Yeah, I guess it's just..." I started. "I feel so exposed." I shuddered at how little fabric I was wearing.

"That's being a woman for you."

"Let me tell you, you look great!" Loke piped up from behind Lucy.

"Loke!" Lucy shouted. "We've only been dating for 2 days, you can't be looking at other women!" Seeing them together made me sick to my stomach. I just wanted to love her. But I couldn't. It was weird. I didn't even feel attracted to her anymore. Gray on the other hand... No! I like women!

"Hey, are you feeling alright?" Gray walked up to me. As the 2 lovers were talking. "You seem a little down in the dumps."

"Oh, well," I kind of wanted him to know, but I couldn't. "I'm just thinking about my situation. I swear to Mavis, I hate these things!" I grabbed my boob.

"Well, they sure do look great!"

"T-Thanks Gray."

"And besides, we're at the beach, forget about that stuff, let's have some fun!"

"Yeah. That sounds great!" I was gonna try to take my mind off things for a little bit. Try to, at least.

I had a lot of fun. We played volleyball and frisbee. We splashed around in the waves. We even did a little sunbathing. Though for some reason, I was always close to Gray.
SMUT WARNING

"Sorry, guys, imma go pee." I said as I got up and left.

"Just be back soon. We're gonna head to bed in a little bit." Said Erza.

"I'll be back,"

I walked into the bathroom and lock the door, and then I hear a voice behind me.

"Well, if it isn't miss Natsu," I slowly turned around to see the guy from the guild who tried to rape me!

"W-Why are you h-here?" I could hardly get the words out.

"Why to you think?" He started to walk towards me. "I'm gonna get what I want." I shuddered when I thought of what he did.

As I tried to open the door, I felt my body freeze. No. No! Please just move!"

He picked me up and placed me on the floor. "Please... Stop...." That was all I could get out.

"Why should I?" As he said that, he put his hand on my breast and started to rub them intensely.

I tried to hold back the moans, but it just felt so good. I let a small moan out. "Oh, you like that? Have some more!" As he said this, he lowered his head down and removed my bikini. He then began to suck on my nipples. The pleasure ripped through me like nothing I had felt before.

"Ohhhh!" I moaned. "Please... just stop!"

As I continued to cry out, I heard a knock on the door. "Hey Natsu!" It was Gray! "Are you okay? You've been in there a while. The others went back to the hotel."

"Gray...help... please..." I could barely talk.

"What's going on?"

"Please... help me..."

After I said this, time seemed to stand still, until Gray kicked down the door.

"Jesus Christ! What the hell?" The guy was still sucking on my boobs. "Get the hell off of her!"

Gray picked him up and threw him on the floor. "Don't ever touch her again!" He started to repeatedly punch the guy in the face. I felt feeling return to my arms and legs, and immediately scrambled for my bra.

By the time I was done, the pervert was completely unconscious, and he barely looked human. "Natsu." Grays voice got me back to my senses. "What the hell happened?!"

"I just walked into the bathroom and this guy was here!"

"We should go."

"Yeah, we should."

We walked away from the bathroom and the guy inside, hopefully forever. He saved me again. He's like an angel. In more ways than one. He's perfect! His sculpted abs, handsome eyes, big di— NO! I can't. He's a man, I'm a man. Right...?

"Gray, I... I have to tell you something." My lips seemed to move on their own.

"Yeah?" He looked at me with a quizzical look, but I think he knew what I was about to say.

"Gray I... I think I'm in love with you!" I blurted out. He seemed a little shocked, but he was deep in thought.

"Do you really feel like that?" He asked softly after a while. "If it wasn't for me, you'd still be a man. You could have your life back."

"Oh Gray," I started to cry. "Can't you see that this might be the best thing that's ever happened to me?"

"In that case..." He leaned forward and planted his lips on mine with a passionate kiss. "I love you too."