Part 8

SMUT WARNING

Natsu POV

He was so warm. His mouth felt so good. I like being a girl.

"Good thing we're already in our hotel room." I whispered seductively.

"Yeah, let's get started." He proceeded to remove my bikini.

"God, you're sexy," he said, gazing at my naked form.

"Thanks. Let's start." He smirked sensually. He planted his lips on mine, and he slipped his tongue inside. Damn, he's really good at kissing. He pulled his face from mine and proceeded to trail kisses down my neck. This felt really good when you want it to happen.

He then began to suck on my nipple. It was incredible. He was even better at it than that pervert! "Ah!" I moaned loudly.

He proceeded to rub and suck in my breasts for a very long time. My new pussy felt strangely wet. He eventually stopped rubbing and sucking.

"Why'd you stop?" I wanted him to keep going, but he wouldn't.

"Since you're new to being a girl, I think I'll show you a little bit of what you're about to get." What did that mean?

I learned that quickly. He started to kiss me again, but then he started to rub my vagina. "Oh!" I moaned incredibly loudly. It was incredible. I could never imagine anything ever feeling like this.

Sadly, he stopped after a few minutes. "You've had your fun, now I want mine." He took off his boxers, revealing his massive erect cock. So big! I need that... "Suck it."

"What?"

"You heard me. Suck me." I blushed intensely.

"I'll try, but I don't know if I can." I felt strangely worried. What if I didn't satisfy him?

"You can do it." Not wanting to let him down, I wrapped my mouth around his dick. "Gah!" He was in complete ecstasy. Knowing I was doing good, I went deeper. I managed to take in his whole bulging cock, even though it went deep in my throat.

"Mm, oh yeah! Harder!" He was moaning harder than I was. I shoved it in and out until neither of us could take it anymore. We needed each other. My pussy was longing with yearning.

"Put it in! Make me your bitch!" I was admittedly having a little too much fun. He smirked and kissed me very hard. He seemed to do this as a distraction, however, because he then pushed his penis inside me.

"I-IT'S INSIDE!" I pulled away from the kiss as I felt a sharp stabbing in my vagina. I looked down and saw blood. "Gah! It hurts! Take it out!"

"Don't worry. That's- Gah!- just your- ah!- hymen breaking! When a- oh!- girl gets fucked- Gah!- for the first time, the- mm!- hymen breaks, making them ready to bear children!" Even during his explanation, the pain had dissipated, and I was lost in the pleasure. It was amazing. Easily the best thing I had ever experienced.

"Ohhh! So good!" I was a moaning mess. "Harder! Deeper!" He started to speed up.

"Mmm! You're so tight! This is amazing!" His words made me even more horny.

"Please..." I was panting so hard I couldn't talk. "Please fuck me harder!" He then started to jackhammer me with godlike speed. He was so strong! It was simply amazing.

"Mmmph! Gray! I love you! I need you!" I was a panting, moaning, mess.

I then felt a weird feeling in my vagina. I knew subconsciously what it was. "Gray! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna— AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Pleasure ripped through me like nothing I had ever felt before. It was the best thing I had ever felt. Better than beating a bad guy. Better than sleep. Even better than eating, my previous favorite pastime.

I realized that even though I came, Gray was still working. "Natsu! I think I'm gonna—mmmmm!" I felt him pull out and finish all over my stomach. It was weirdly... nice. It was warm. "Jesus Christ, that was incredible. You're perfect Natsu."

"Thanks, Gray. That really was amazing. I think I'm gonna like being a girl."

"Good to hear."

"Gray, I love you."

"I love you too."

We stayed like that, in each other's arms, for what seemed like a blissful eternity. When suddenly, wave of worry washed over me.

"What are we gonna do about Juvia?" I asked, remembering what she said to me.

"She'll just have to deal. Plenty of fish in the sea, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

Juvia POV

She kissed him! My beloved Gray! How could she?! Wait... it wasn't Natsu that kissed my Gray. Gray kissed Natsu! In that case, I will allow it. If Gray is happy, Juvia is happy. I walked away from behind the corner of the hotel hallway. But if she hurts Gray, she will have to die.