Part 5

Natsu POV

I walked through the door of the guild, everyone turned to look towards me.

"Damn, you look sexy!" I heard from across room.

"Wanna come back to my place?" Makkou said as he walked over to me.

"No, thanks I'm good." I had a flashback to the guy at the bar. I shuddered, but Makkou wouldn't do that to me. Right?

"Wow, you look great," I turned around and saw Gray standing there.

"T-Thanks," I was a blushing a lot, though I didn't know why. "You also look grea- WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES?!"

"Gah! What the hell? I got to get more clothes!" I couldn't get myself to look away from him.

"LOVE RIVAL!" I looked and saw Juvia running at me.

"I don't... like Gray," I said, trying to avoid dying today. "I don't think." Do I like him? No! I'm a man! Men don't like men! I'm straight! Though, I am a woman now, so I guess those thoughts are straight...

"Good, but if you do, I will drown you, and will drown Gray for cheating on me."

"But... you guys aren't dating."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY GRAY?!"

"Nothing, I said nothing." I was really worried. These feelings are scary enough. I don't need Juvia after me. What if my self control doesn't hold out?

Time skip

My crotch was on fire. I hadn't peed since I became a girl, and that was a day ago.

"Natsu, are you okay?" Asked Gray. "You look like you're in a lot of pain."

"I just really have to pee."

"Why don't you pee then?" Asked Erza.

"... I don't know how."

"SO YOU HAVEN'T PEED IN THE LAST 2 DAYS?!" Erza was yelling at this point.

".................no."

"Go to the bathroom, figure it out."

"Fine."

As I sat on the toilet, I just now realized that I had a little slit between my legs. At first I thought I was injured, but then I remembered that girls had a way of making babies, and that this was it. I remembered my experience on Grays couch. I remembered how good it felt. I wanted to do it here, but then I remembered the searing pain coursing through my body.

"Okay." I said out loud. "How do I do this?"

Time skip

"Hey, does anyone know where Lucy went?"

"Oh yeah," Said Mirajane. "She left with Loke a little while ago. They're on a date."

"Really?" She had already moved on. Did she even like me? Was I trying to go for someone who didn't love me back? I started to cry. I felt terrible. I wanted to love her, but this stupid body ruined it.

"Hey, do you wanna get a bite to eat?" I turned around and saw Gray behind me. "You look sad."

"Yeah, I need to spend some time with friends.

Time skip

"Damn, this place is expensive, are you sure you want to eat here?" I asked Gray as we walked into the restaurant.

"Don't worry about it. My treat," he replied. "You don't need another thing to worry about today."

"Thanks, you're a great friend,"

As we ate, I had a burning question I had to ask him.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked out of the blue. "Ever since I became a girl, you've been weirdly calm and, well, I don't know... caring. Why?"

"Well, I guess it's cause I feel kind of guilty," he replied. "If I hadn't fell for that trap, you'd still be a guy, and you could love Lucy and you could have your life back. I just... feel kind of bad, you know?"

"Awww, Gray. You don't have to feel bad. Being a girl isn't that bad." I didn't think about how he knew about my feelings towards Lucy.

"Well, still. My treat to you."

"Thanks." There was a long pause. "Wait a sec. Are you trying to hit on me?" I said it as a joke, but a small part of me wanted him to actually flirt with me. I mean look at him. He's so sexy!

"W-What?" He was blushing super hard. "I'd never do that to you!" He told me later what he was thinking when he said that. Am I trying to hit on her? She's really cute. I didn't think about it...

After we finished our food and got up to leave, we ended up bumping into each other.

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "Sorry!"

"Oh no, it's okay!"

"Oh, thanks." We were still really close together.

Almost on autopilot, our heads seemed to attract to each other. My lips parted slightly as we leaned towards each other. I felt his warm breath on my face. We were about to make contact when we heard a voice behind us.

"Hey!" We quickly pulled apart, back to our senses. "I thought that was you!"

We turned around to see Lucy and Loke.

"H-Hey," I managed to get out. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Going to get some food, what do you think we were doing?"

"I don't know..." I saw how she looked at Loke. She definitely liked him. The thought made me sick. "I'm gonna go..."

"Oh, bye then!"

I didn't respond.