Part 6

Natsu POV

I was so red that I matched the color of my hair. I almost kissed him! What was I thinking? I'm a man! Right...?

"Heeeeyyyy Natsu." Said Happy as I walked through my door, stretching out his words in a weird way. "How was your date?"

"I-It wasn't a d-date, Happy," I remembered what happened. How we almost kissed.

"Really? Because I was there and, well-"

"Please stop talking,"

"You loooveee him, don't you?"

"I don't like him!"

"Ohhhh, suuuuuurrrrrreee."

"I'm gonna go to bed."

"Bye bye lover-girl."

"Stop"

"No"

Time skip

Ughh... what was that dream? It was... Gray? And we were making out? I gotta get these thoughts out of my head. But the dream felt really good though. Mmmmmm... those hands. Stop!

Time skip

"Ahh, it sure is nice to get back here." I said as we entered the resort. We decided to come back to give us some time off. However, Lucy brought her new boyfriend Loke with her, which kind of made me a little sad. They were officially dating now, they had told everyone. Great.

"Okay, we have a small issue." Said Erza. "We could only afford 3 rooms. That means that 2 people are gonna have to split a room."

"I say that Natsu and Gray split the room." I blushed super hard at what Lucy said. "I mean, they are the 2 guys in our team."

"Well, I'm not a-" I got cut off by Erza.

"Great idea. They're the only 2 here who shouldn't be awkward around each other." This was gonna suck.

"A-Are y-you sure?" Gray could barely get the words out.

"Do you want to room with me?" Asked Erza.

"N-No,"

"Then it's settled," I was super nervous. "Natsu, Gray go to your room and change. We're going to the beach!"

That meant I would have to wear the bikini Erza bought for me. It was one of the ones where the bra is just two triangles of fabric connected by a string. Incredibly revealing.

"Okay Natsu, I'll change in the bathroom, you can change out here." Gray said.

"Yeah, okay, just don't walk in on me."

When I picked up the bikini, it looked like there was nothing there. There was so little fabric. Why couldn't I have been a man when I went to the beach?

After I finally got it on, I decided to take a look at myself in the mirror. I hadn't actually looked at my new body in its entirety, so when I looked at the mirror it looked like a sexy lady that barely looked like me was staring back. Unbeknownst to me, this mirror was the bathroom door.

"Oooh, I look good." I said to myself.

As I looked in the mirror, I decided to have a little fun. Gray won't be our for a little while. Why not?

When I said 'fun', I meant things that girls do. You know, I was blowing kisses, squeezing my boobs together to make them bigger. I even did some fake flirting.

"Hey, stud," I said in a sexual voice to nobody. "Wanna come back to my place?" I giggled femininely.This was kinda fun! I didn't realize at the time how weird this was.

I hadn't seen my full body yet, so I decided to get a look from behind.

"Damn, my butt's big." I leaned forward (away from the mirror) so that my butt really popped out.

"Alright, let's g..." Gray said as he opened the door to me mooning him. He fell backwards with a nosebleed. "Natsu! What the hell are you doing?!"

"Nothing!" I was super embarrassed. "I was just seeing how I looked, that's all!" I hoped he didn't see too much of me.

"Yeah, sure Natsu." He was more embarrassed than I was. "Let's go,"

"Yeah, okay,"

It was only Friday, and we were going back to the guild on Monday. This was gonna be a long weekend.