Part 9

Natsu POV

"Mmmm," I yawned as I woke up. "That was great."

"Good morning," Gray said sleepily. "That was really good."

"Wanna go again?"

"Yeah I do." We started to make out super hard. I felt his body brush against mine and my nipples went hard.

"Care to tell me what you're doing?" A voice said from behind us.We stopped and slowly turned around. We were mortified. It was... Erza!

"W-We're just...uuuhhh... fighting!" I stuttered. "Yeah. That."

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Erza asked. "I know what's happening. I have to say though, I'm sort of shocked. You've only been a girl for about 4 days."

"Please don't tell Lucy." I pleaded.

"Oh she already knows." Me and Gray went white. "You two were pretty loud last night." We then went super red. "Now come on and get dressed. We're going to the casino." She left the room.

We didn't talk much while we got dressed. We did change in the same room though.

"Hi guys..." I said meekly as me and Gray walked into the casino. "Sorry we're late."

"Hi. Be more quiet next time. Really hard to sleep." Lucy piped up. Me and Gray looked at each other and blushed. "And what the hell are you wearing Natsu?" It was a dress that was a skirt and sleeveless tank-top connected by a hoop ring. (Ala Pretty Woman)

"Just something that Erza picked up for me. I look really good in it right?" I was adapting pretty quickly. Being a girl was nice. "Now let's go!"

"Yeah!"

As I turned to leave, Erza pulled me to the side. "Natsu," She said sternly. "You're going to need a new name."

"What's wrong with Natsu?" I whined.

"That's a very masculine name. You're a woman now. You need a nicer name."

"But I'm not a girl!"

"You had sex with Gray last night. That's more "girl" than anything else."

"But he's so hot! Can you really blame me?" I don't even know what kind of excuse that was.

"Yes."

"Fine. What name do you have in mind?" Might as well accept it.

"I'm thinking Natsumi. It's nice right?" The way she said it made it seem like if I said no, I would have been killed in my sleep.

"Yeah, sure." I just wanted to get this over with so I could be with Gray.

I walked over to him and kissed him as he turned around.

"Hey Natsu! Where were you?" He asked.

"It's Natsumi now. Erza made me change it."

"Well, I like it. It's nice."

"Thanks babe." I didn't even realize I said that last part. Luckily, nobody I knew heard.

"Babe huh? I didn't realize that we were that far along in this relationship."

I was about to apologize when he kissed me really hard. "Don't worry. I like it." He whispered seductively. "Now come on. Don't want to keep the others waiting."

"Yeah. Let's go."

Time skip

"Wow," I panted. "That was incredible. How are you so good at this?" We had just finished the nights "activities".

"This isn't my first time, you know."  He replied. "I've got some crazy ex's. One still wants to slit my throat." His face had a worried look on it.

"You're joking right?"

"No. She showed up at my house with a knife once. But don't worry. Right now, all we have to worry about is me and you."

"Thanks baby. Wanna go again?"

"You know I do."

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Having some writer's block.