Part 1

A/N: This takes place just before the Tartaros arc.

Natsu POV

I was on a mission with Gray. Erza wanted to 'strengthen our relationship on the team' or something. To be fair, our relationship did get a lot stronger after this.

We had to take down some weird fire cult in the forest. Easy considering we had a fire dragon slayer and an ice wizard. We had an easy time beating them. The trouble came after.

As we were leaving, Gray tripped on something.

"Watch where you step idiot," I said.

"Shut up, flame-brain!" He yelled.

"Oh yeah, ice breath?"

"Yeah!" He responded angrily. "Wait... do you hear that?" Just as he said that, the hallway lit up with flames. It was weird, they were pink flames.

"I got this," I said as I gulped the flames. "Wooaah! That was weird! It was sweet." As I say this I started to get a weird feeling in my body.

"I don't feel so good..." I groaned as the feeling got stronger. I fell into Gray's arms.

"Woah!" He said. "What's wrong?

"I don't know." I responded. "It just hurts a lot." I realized that my voice sounded higher. The pain concentrated in my stomach. It started to compress and thin out.

My ass got much bigger as my hips pushed out. My legs cracked as they got thinner and smoother. I knew what was happening next, and I was scared. I suddenly felt a jolt of pleasure.

It was unlike anything I'd felt before. It was amazing.

"Ohhh!" I moaned in my feminine voice. My penis was gone. Replaced with a small slit covered by pink hair.

I could hear Gray say something, but I wasn't focusing on him. Next was the chest.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned as I felt pressure build up in my chest. "Gah!" I yelled as 2 d-cup breasts popped out. It was almost done.

My face rounded off and my hair grew out of my head. It was done. I was a busty, cute, and sexy girl.

"Holy shit Natsu!" Exclaimed Gray. "What the hell happened to you?!" I look up and see that I'm still holding on to him. Instead of backing off, I squeezed him tighter.

"I don't know!" I wailed. I was crying at
this point. "I just ate the fire and now this happened!" The impact of this hit me at this point. All of my friends, how would they react? "Gray, I'm scared! I don't want to be a girl!"

"Hey, shhhh..." he whispered calmingly. "It's gonna be okay. We'll go to Porlyusica. It's okay." His words got me back to my senses. We let go of each other.

"Yeah, you're right," I said, wiping the tears from my eyes. "She can fix this." Then I looked down.

I realized that my vest didn't cover my new boobs at all, and they were just hanging there. Then I remembered when I hugged Gray.

"Gah! Gray don't look!"

"OmygodimsorryIdidntmeantolook!" He managed to jumble together as he turned away. I was so pink that you couldn't tell the difference between my hair and my face.

"C-Can I wear your shirt?" I managed to get out.

"S-Sure," he managed to get out. He took off his shirt and I saw his rippling
abs and toned pecs. Mmmm... I could go for some of that... Wait! What am I thinking? I've seen him without clothes on before! What's different now...?

He tosses me his shirt as I stared at his perfect bod.

"T-thanks," I stuttered. "Now let's go. I don't want to be a girl for any longer than I have to." As we start to walk away, I feel the emptiness between my legs. At first I thought that's really uncomfortable, but then I felt the lips of my new vagina rub together, and realized how good it felt. And this was just from walking!

As I became more aroused, I started to look towards Gray. He's so hot! I want to just jump on him and have my way with him. Gah! No!  Where the hell did that come from? I don't swing that way! Even though it kind of seems like it...

"Hey...Hey Natsu!" His words broke me from my thoughts. "We're here." He knocked on the door.

"Dear god, what do you want at this hour in the morning?!" She shouted from behind the door. "Read the sign! It says no solicit-" she opened the door and saw me hiding behind Gray sheepishly holding my chest.

"Oh boy. What happened?" She kneaded her forehead.

"I just ate some weird fire and this happened..." I mumbled.

"Alright fine. Come in." She had me run all sorts of tests, including a fully nude checkup.

"Sorry Natsu, but you're stuck." Porlyusica destroyed my life in one sentence. "There's no way I can fix you."

I started to bawl. I couldn't handle this anymore. I, Natsu, the great dragon slayer, reduced to tears.

"Hey," Gray said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Let's go."