three *

Konstantin and you have continued to regularly see each other for two weeks now. That time mostly consisted of spending a lot of time at his place; sometimes yours but mostly his. You could count only five meals you've had on your own since you've met him. But sadly due the occasional awkward moments and a small language barrier you two never discussed your status, the type of a relationship you two had. I mean you were already doing things that are usually part of a stable relationship; things. They were always unexpected, completely spontaneous. One time the sexual tension between you two was so thick, that you two ended up doing some quick stuff in the bathroom, causing you to make noises that the owner of the smoothie shop you were in was unthankful for. Let's not forget to mention that one time he ate you out pressed against his piano. Let's get a bit more in detail about that.

That evening you promised him you will make pasta from scratch. Something you learned to do on your own when you were younger. Because when you would make bread with your mother she would always complain how your dough was always too thick and hard, only good for noodles. So after work you got a few essentials that you'll need to make them; flour, fresh eggs and some mushrooms for the sauce. But as you were about to arrive at Konstantin's apartment you were welcomed with a voice of an angel and a sound produced with the fingers of an angel.

As you enter you settled the shopping bag on the top of the kitchen isle, carefully making your way to the living room to see the master at his work. He was singing a song in a foreign language to you. From several words and a style of pronunciation, based on some words he would say in front of you in a rush or excitement you figured it's Ukrainian. He was moving his fingers over the piano almost effortlessly; it was so natural to him like a sneeze. Eventually he finished his song and just rested his face on his palms, mumbling something before speaking a bit louder, his back turned towards you. "I knew you were there I just wanted to show off" He said with a little cheeky chuckle, causing you to let a little giggle on your own.

You approach him with a small smile creeping on your lips. You lean against his piano and carefully fix his fringe, gently bringing it a bit higher so you could see his forehead. "It was wonderful."

You weren't certain what tipped him of or what was in him but he pulled your body closer by your waist. He then held the edges of your skirt, pulling the material down and letting it slide down your legs on their own. With his lovely fingers he held the elastic of your panties, tugging them down just enough to reveal your already warmed up womanhood. I am aware this is some movie shit but this is something you could imagine letting happen to you by him. He stands up, pushing the chair in reverse swiftly before getting on his knees, attaching his lips to your core instantly. He started slow so his cute little nose was pressed against your clit. Oh how he looked down there with his eyes closed just made you feel more aroused.

Konstantin moved his tongue in between the folds that he already knew too well. Causing you to arch your spine in instant pleasure. He slid the tongue inside you only for an inch, as much as he could reach, before returning it back in a 'come to me' motion. Then moving his right hand upwards so he could use his thumb to stroke your clit in small circles. The moment he opened his eyes a little smirk appeared on his face. The way he already knew your body so well was intriguing. After a few more strokes on your nub and his tongue ravelishing (i know this is not a word) your vulva he managed to make you cum, realise your juices onto his nose and philtrum.

After returning your favour and eating your homemade pasta which he obviously loved, you two decided to take a walk not far away. It was a lovely evening, and who would not make a use of one when the winter in nearing. You linked your arm with his and he was enjoying it as much as you were. He led you to walk in a park and you couldn't help but enjoy the wonderful leaves and grass changing so many colours and some that you weren't even aware were the part of autumn.

"I wanted to ask you something?"

"What?" he responds right away. You were feeling a bit nervous approaching the subject that was rolling around in your mind for the past few days, but it had to be talked about. You look up at him, carefully fixing his fringe. And then you wondered why you always do that, as if you do that when something nervous-y comes up.

"What are we? I mean, I like you. You like me. You've told me you like me... "

Once you began to rumble he just stopped and looked at you, holding your both hands properly which made you stop and look back at him, not feeling too shy as you usually would and try looking away.

"I know we never said..." he starts slowly, trying to rearrange his words. "But how we spend time and, things we do. I guess you are my girlfriend."

Once he said the words you hoped to hear you place your face on his chest, just closing your eyes. He simply brings his hand up to stroke your hair.