six *

He remained silent for the next few seconds, I guess trying to process what his girlfriend had just confessed. This was huge. He opened his mouth a few times thinking he knew what to say but each time new information would need processing in his head. "You don't have to say it back." You say, carefully placing your palm on his chest whilst gently looking up at him. "It's alright; I just wanted you to know."

"B-but I do." He mumbles out, causing a small blush to creep up your cheeks and up your temple. "I love you too." Konstantin confirms, with a tiny smile appearing on his face. You just wrap your arms around his neck again as a form on a response. Carefully snuggling into his frame. He loves me. You felt lucky, luckier and more blessed than ever. He places his hands on the bottoms of your back, smiling softly whilst still looking at you. You two stayed intertwined like that for the rest of the flight home. There was no other way that could be better. Nothing could disturb the beautiful slumber sort of ecstatic like feeling you were overwhelmed with. Eventually you fall asleep in his arms. For some reason you always do. Actually when you think of it a bit more, you've hardly ever seen him sleep.

Once you've arrived back to London, you both settled to spend another night at his apartment. One thing you desperately needed was a good warm shower. You went into the bathroom with some fresh clothes and a clean towel; it was time to relax under some warm water. A piece by piece you discard all of your clothes and neatly place it in the box that was meant for the dirty laundry, before entering the shower. You close the glass shower walls carefully before turning the water on, taking a minute or so to adjust it to the perfect temperature. First you rinse your hair, letting the same water travel down your body, removing the remaining crusted sweat that was on your body for the past 48 hours. It felt comforting, almost too comforting until you were interrupted by the sound of the bathroom door being opened. With your palm you rub the shower glass to remove the heat foam that formed, revealing a view to your boyfriend. He was removing his clothes, I guess he's about to join you.

You open the shower door, letting him step in. With a small smile, you plant a little kiss to his cheek, but you felt he had something bigger in mind besides getting cleaned. He held your hips, pulling you a bit closer to him. You take the initiation and kiss him, letting your lips linger and then clung onto his. But he interrupts the softness of his by pressing you against the wet tiles.

Maybe 40 minutes later and way too much of the warm water spent, you exit the bathroom, hair tied in a towel turban with clean clothes and fuzzy socks; feeling way too joyful because of what just happened. You stayed a bit longer than Konstantin in the bathroom to shave your legs, so once you entered the hallways the first thing you could hear was him playing the piano. That cheesy musical idiot. You peek through the living room door, watching him at his work, scrabbling a few words and notes on a sheet of paper. This was new, you had no idea he writes songs.

"You inspired me."

You get startled, rubbing your eyes in wonder; how does he always know when you're watching.

"Inspired you to, what?"

"To write a song." He responds right away as you carefully approach him, taking a seat on the corner of his seat that happened to be free.

As he starts playing a few notes on his piano, you take the already burning cigarette from his mouth, inhaling some of the smoke yourself. "That sounds really nice. But what about?" you ask still looking at him. He was almost too adorable when focused like this.

"Falling in love."

All you could do was blush, resting your cheek on his shoulder with a small smile on your face. It's like he's unintentionally romantic all the time, or is he? You wrap your arms around his right one, hoping this won't disturb him too much. How lucky I am.

That same day, in the evening you arrive to your own apartment. You had spent so much time at Konstantin's place that you almost forgot to take care of yours. The dust and dirty laundry was pilling up so it was time to take care of that. You shove the first clothes in the washing machine, turning it on right away. You also remove the books and statues from your shelves, and before cleaning the dust away you take a seat, calling your mom. And she answers right away. Once catching up about your job and family, you decided to share what has been making you the happiest for the past few months.

"I've met someone"

"Oh really, and this person, who is it?

"It's this wonderful young man, we're the same age. He makes me feel like a princess without even trying."

"Well that is interesting, how long has it been?"

"Since September." You respond, not being able to contain the biggest smile on your face. If you had no ears you would be smiling around your entire head.

"If it gets steady maybe you could bring him here for the holidays, I would love to meet him."

"Well there's an issue there. He's actually Ukrainian, I know he would want to go home and see his family."

"Well that's a bummer, but I would love to meet him one day."

"You most definitely will mom. I love him."