eleven

Surprisingly, saying goodbye to your own apartment wasn't as difficult as you've thought it would be. And the moment you've woken up, the morning after the last day of the completed move in; you knew you've made the right decision. You decided to surprise your boyfriend that day as well, so you got out of the bedroom a bit earlier. In some comfortable clothes; which just consisted of your pyjama shorts and Konstantin's t shirt, you made your way to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

As the coffee was brewing in the cold press you spooned some Greek yoghurt into separate bowls. Topping the thick milk-ish liquid with blueberries and chocolate granola. Not something you're certain he'd like but it was worth giving a try. Once you placed all of the little segments of your breakfast on the table you check your phone for time, and it was around eight am, perfect.

On the tips of your toes you walk back to the bedroom and kneel down in front of the side of the bed, observing the sleeping face of your boyfriend. With a cheeky smile you carefully lift the soft black locks of his forehead, only to nuzzle his nose with yours. "Sweetheart it's time to wake up."

As soon as he did, with a soft smile, hand in hand, you two made your way to the dining table, and both sat next to each other. Of course he first reached for the coffee, getting all in that warm black 'waking up' liquid. Once he opened his eyes a bit more, he noticed the breakfast you have prepared, and he was as confused as he was amused. Whilst giving you an amusing look he mumbles "This is ...?" He wonders, taking a spoon and stirring every single part of the breakfast bowl. As he tastes the yoghurt he proudly realises and places a small kiss on your cheek. "I don't like this."

The time at work was tiring; as nearly every day is. And by three o'clock in the afternoon you could not stop thinking about how you can't wait to arrive home, have a shower and just be lazy with Konstantin. Thankfully there was a lot of work to do, and when there is the time passes rather quickly. And before you know it, you were in front of the apartment rummaging through your bag for the new key.

After a minute or so you finally manage to find the keys, pulling them out of your purse by the purple key chain Kostya got for you on that trip to Ireland. In a swift move you slide the key into its lock and open the door. Already smiling to yourself upon realising that your boyfriend is already home. You listen to the sounds carefully and realise he is in the shower. With baby steps you approach the bathroom. On your way you remove your coat and scarf, hanging it on the nearest chair you passed. Eventually ridding your sweater and jeans. You were obviously having intentions of joining him. You pull back the shower curtain half way, revealing Konstantin in full nude, covered in soap. Little droplets of water hanging by the ends of his hairs.

He pulls you in, not even caring that you still had your undergarments on. But you chose not to worry because there we bound to be washed by the end of the day anyways. Still you remove them both, unclasping your bra at the same moment you slip out of your underwear. But Konstantin wastes no time to attach his lips onto yours, kissing you and kissing. "Welcome home."

You lace your arms around his neck instantly, pulling yourself closer to him. His soft kisses eventually move on from your lips down to your jaw, he plants soft pecks on various spots over your chin as well. The excitement he's giving you and the warm water rolling down your back cause your skin to be covered with spots and shivers, your body hairs erected so straight that it almost feels like an itch. His fingers elegantly move up your nape, gently caressing nearly every spot before he holds your chin and jaw quite firmly, making you look at him directly. There is nothing like the thrilling feeling when he does that, you loved it so much because the eye contact that he gives you as you stare at him is mind blowing and the only words that could describe it is a complete eye fuck. That causes your fingers to tremble, your thighs feel like the consistency of jelly. And the nearly embarrassing amount of vaginal juices somehow staining the back tiles in the shower.

He takes a hold of your thigh, carefully moving it upwards and a bit to the side so he has your vulva on display. And wastes no time to press his already hardened member against your entrance, pushing himself in. The familiar feeling of him inside you making you moan, gritting and nibbling on your lower lip as you get used to the angel that you two don't normally practice.

He has you in his arms, holding your frame against his gently to help you relax. But instead of relaxing your giddiness makes you move your fingers over his chest, your pinkie lingering over his stomach. The impatience caught him as well, as he feels the need to thrust up inside you, and he does. The head of his length brushing against your pink walls. And in a matter of minutes you turn into an absolute moaning mess, so does he. But his moans are different. So low and husky, like a running animal, and the noises he makes turn you on even more. Not long since you've started you can sense his cock twitching inside of you. But how could you blame him for reaching his peek rather quickly. When he feels his climax approaching he pulls himself out, stroking the base of his cock until he relises on the shower walls.

You breathe heavily, your own thighs shaking from what you've just experienced. Even thought you have not came yourself yet, the warmth in your heart and the butterfly like feeling in your lower abdomen and as thrilling as it could be.

Not soon after Kostya returns to senses after his high, he moves down to his knees. Carefully taking a hold of your thighs and pulling your womanhood to him. He darts his tongue between your vaginal flaps, several times in a row, before carefully suckling on your already swollen and a bit sensitive clit. The feeling sends your over the edge, and that combined with the thrill that still remained from the previous intercourse causes you to feel your end approaching. The various feelings pooling in your stomach like knots getting tied making you moan over and over again until you yourself, reach that desired peek. And soon enough it was time to shower properly.

A bit later you find yourself sitting at the dining room table, with a cup of warm tea resting in your hands. Not a sip was taken from it since you and Konstantin have been talking a lot. Since you've moved in with him, you two have given your best in communicating more. The language barrier was still a big issue but it wasn't something you two couldn't handle. Recently he began teaching you some basic Ukrainian words. They were good and interesting to learn but they were not really that good of conversation material. He would approach with his chair closer to you and gently hold your face. With his thumb he carefully caresses underneath your eye and mutters slowly "Oko, ochi, nos, usta... " And even if you try remembering the words, you can't help yourself but giggle with each word. But that evening something else happened besides talking and drinking tea.

Konstantin sits up and walks away to the counter left of the desk and takes a small pamphlet. "Let's adopt a cat", he says and hands you the paper in your hand. What a lovely idea, you think to yourself as a big smile spreads over your lips. You nod in respond and turn around. "Tak! "