four *

Busy days like these made you wonder is it all worth it and yet again you start considering leaving the modern world and opening your own farm away from all the humans, except Konstantin. Of course you would bring him there but you weren't certain would he enjoy that. He loves his phone and the fact that he could see all the things going on in the world with the help of a few clicks.

The reason you're considering this right now because your e-mail inbox has been recently filled up with wonderful opportunities from various travel agencies you sign up for when you're bored. But they would always be too expensive or at an inconvenient time. But one stuck out to you today that you just could not ignore. It was a discounted travel plan for two. Consisting of a plane ride, bus ride and a nice accommodation just under 80€ to see the Trim castle. You wanted to visit Ireland since you were little. Always absolutely in love with the culture, mentality and the stunning history. But there was no way you would manage to convince Konstantin to take this trip with you. Your thoughts were interrupted by your phone vibrating on your lap. It was Konstantin.

"Hey, I will finish work soon don't worry."

"I know, but I am calling because I am outside of your work." He said, making a little cheeky smile appear on your face. You weren't even going to bother asking why he is picking you up from work how did he found his way there because you were pretty thrilled you get to see him very soon.

"Okay" you said and started gathering your stuff right away. Waving a small goodbye to your co-workers before exiting the building altogether. He was there in the front waiting, somehow all cheerful and even wearing brighter clothes, something good was going on. You both hugged tightly and he placed his hand on your nape to caress it gently. "I have dinner plans"

With a wine glass in one hand and his hand in the other, you had one of the best diners of your life. He took you to a small but incredibly romantic restaurant not so far from the centre of London. It wasn't well known so not a lot of people were there, making it a bit more special due all the privacy. But in a blink it finished, you know what they say; moments that we enjoy fly by quickly.

"So I wanted to ask you something?" You say and he looks up from his plate right away. "Everything alright?"

"It is, but there is something that I would really like to do next month."

"What?"

"Will you travel to Ireland with me?" He just went silent. You obviously had no clue what does he think about this. Why was he taking so long to answer? This is a really silly reason to worry.

"For how long?"

"Three days. To travel, spend a night, see this historical landmark I am interested in, spend another night before the flight and go home. It can be nice. I know flights are tiring, you understand that more than me because you often go to see your family that is far away. But it can even be romantic, enjoyable, some quality time together away. Come one." You barely stopped yourself before bursting into a song. You really wanted to go and with him for that matter. Nothing was going to change your mind. "I will think about it." He responds with a small smile before lifting your left hand he was already holding, a planted a soft kiss to it.

"Thank you." You smile widely at his display of affection before leaning in to plant a small peck to his lips. Not so long after that conversation you two went back to his apartment. You weren't able to recall when was the last time you went home. As you were filling up a vase for a beautiful bouquet of roses Konstantin got for you, you felt a pair of strong arms getting wrapped around your waist. Not to your surprise he was already placing little kisses on your temple and your shoulder. Way to kick of the night. It took him seven minutes in the apartment to get you in a mood.

You carefully place the flowers in the vase then turn around afterwards to look at him. He wasted no time to kiss you, his soft lips lingering and moulding with yours in a passionate exchange. The next thing you know both of you were discarding each other's clothes, placing it in random places on the way from the kitchen to the bedroom. He laid down your bare body on the black sheets before kissing you again, his lips slowly moving over your chin down your neck, letting his tongue slide down a few times so he would arrive quicker to your chest. Admit it or not you were surprised he wasn't touching your already but later you realised he was fumbling with something in his hands already; probably opening a condom package.

After a minute or so you felt his soft fingers sliding in between your folds, brushing the middle one over your entrances before pressing his thumb on the right one. He carefully slid two fingers in right away. It has been some time since he entered you so it would take you a bit longer this time to adjust.

"It's okay." You whisper, signalling him to pull his fingers out and lift his body a bit higher so he could align his member with your hole. Once you felt him penetrating your vulva you let out a loud moan, then wrapping your arms around his neck in a hurried manner. He kisses you sloppily, gently caressing your hips in order to distract you from possible pain, existing or to come. Each of his movement was as euphoric and as enjoyable as the first one. The power he had in him and the strength to please not only him but also yourself was immeasurable. I don't want to say the intercourse was long but it was long, longer than before. In the moments someone would usually wonder are you tired, but once you see him and hear his low moan in your right ear the last thing you would want to do is stop. It was full of excitement, uncountable adrenaline rushes and so many moments you felt like you didn't wanted to climax; because the ongoing experience on the road was just too damn good.

The moment you two were done, your first thought was- How am I going to wake up in the morning; because that was when the exhaustion hit you. You had no power in your body; you just closed your eyes and lay on your side, trying to even your breathing pattern. The last thing you recall before falling asleep was watching Konstantin light up a cigarette near the window and looking at you. "I want to go on that trip with you."