The Fight

Troye's POV

I couldn't help but notice that Connor was acting a little strange around me, but maybe he was just tired. It explains him wanting coffee so late at night.

When he gave me a hug, I felt his hands linger on my hips as I pulled away. I would have felt a little weird about it if it wasn't for him being straight, so I just shrugged it off.

He seemed a little weirded out every time I was around him, and when Tyler and I had to kiss him for the livestream, he smiled but I could feel him getting tense and his breaths seemed to be a bit uneven.

When he decided he wanted to join Tyler with drinking some wine, it kind of confused me. He didn't like to drink that often, and tonight he was going through his glasses really quick, and got really really drunk.

It seemed like he was really tense around me until that point, and after he started drinking he was a little looser, but still avoided me most of the night.

I decided to just go along with it, the last thing I wanted to do was get into it with a drunk person.

Connor's POV

I woke up with my head throbbing, and I was sprawled out on Tyler's couch.

"Good Morning."

Confused, I looked over and there was Troye laying on the other side of the couch.

"What are you doing laying on the couch?? I thought you and Tyler stayed in the same bed together?" They sleep in the same bed every time they are together, so it was a little weird that he was out here sleeping with me when Tyler was just in the other room.

"We go into an argument last night, so I decided to sleep out here" He said with a little anger but sounded a bit more annoyed if anything.

"Oh, that sucks.." I said trying not to sound so enthused about it. "So do you want to go get some coffee and breakfast?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Like a date?" He said, clearly joking around.

"If you want it to be."

"Alright then." He got up and grabbed some clean clothes to change into.

I think he must've thought I was joking because he got up and walked off nonchalantly.

I kinda wish I was.

—-

We walked into an iHop and we both ordered the same thing. Pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Minus the bacon for Troye, because he doesn't eat pork. And of course for myself I got coffee, and Troye got orange juice.

After ordering we kind of just sat there and didn't talk for about 5 minutes until I decided to break the silence.

"So what happened last night that made you guys argue?" I asked, trying to sound cool about it.

"Nothing really, he can be a bit of an obnoxious asshole when he's drunk. He gets really demanding as well."

I didn't say anything and I just stared at him so maybe he'll go on talking about it.

"... like all last night he kept demanding for me to do stuff. I usually wouldn't mind but he didn't have to seem so rude about it. I'm his boyfriend, not his personal slave. And then by the end of the night when we were about to go to bed, he wanted to... you know... and I wasn't in the mood, so I said no. He got irritated and started asking why I was being such a prude, and I told him because why would I want to sleep with someone who was disrespecting peice of shit to me all night? Long story short he kicked me out of his room and I slept on the couch."

I was a little speechless after hearing all of that. That doesn't seem like the Tyler that I know, but Troye knew him in a way that most didn't. He was his boyfriend, and people act a certain way with the person they're in a relationship with.

I wish I could say I was sad that they were fighting, but I wasn't.

I don't hang around them often, but from what I've heard with other people, they tend to argue a lot whenever they are together, whether they are under the same roof or across seas.

The rest of breakfast we just talked about random stuff, talking about how maybe one of these days we'll collab with each other. We seem to have this conversation a lot, but our plans never seem to happen.

I paid for the bill, and Troye protested.

"It's a date, right? Aren't I suppose to pay? I mean, I was the one that asked you to breakfast with me." I said with a sly smirk on my face.

He blushed and reluctantly let me pay for him.

We spent the rest of the day looking around at stores, eating lunch at Subway, and then looking around some more. I offered to take him back to Tyler's place, but he didn't really want to deal with Tyler for a while.

Because what's worse than a drunk Tyler, is a crabby, hungover Tyler.

Around 3 pm Troye still didn't want to go back to Tyler's, so I offered for him to stay at my apartment for a little bit since there wasn't any more places we wanted to go, so we headed to my place.

—-

We got to my place and we both sprawled out on the couch. I told Troye he could pick out a movie for us to watch, and of course he picked out The Perks of Being A Wallflower, his favorite movie.

His phone kept going off all day, which I assumed was from Tyler, because every time he looked at his phone he looked pretty pissed. This last time it went off he just ignored the text, turned off his phone and continued to watch the movie.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy that his full attention was here with me, instead of on Tyler.

About 20 minutes into the movie, Troye must've gotten tired because he decided to lay his head on my leg, and I naturally started rubbing my fingers through his hair that he seemed to enjoy.

At this point I wasn't even paying attention to the movie, I was more focused on how adorable he was when he was sleepy.

It wasn't too long after that he fell asleep. I still was massaging his head, staring at his partically parted lips as he peacefully slept, pulled a blanket over us and continued watching the movie.