That Awkward Moment

Troye's POV

I gave Connor a kiss and got off of him.

Right when I got up his facial expression shifted from full of lust to terror in a matter of seconds.

"What?" I said as I turned around to see Tyler frozen in the doorway.

Shit.

Connor's POV

I quickly zipped and buttoned up my pants with my eyes glued on Tyler, thinking of something to say to make it seem like nothing just happened.

"It's not what it looks like!" is all I could spit out.

But it did, it was exactly what it looked like.

I could make up something and say that Troye was just checking something out for me, but that would have been the most unbelievable excuse in history.

A few moments later, Tyler stormed off into his room with a stunned facial expression, as Troye ran and followed him.

I took this as my cue to leave, so I quickly ran out of the apartment with my cum all over my shirt. Great.

I got into the car and saw that I had a hoodie in the backseat, thanking god that I always forget stuff in the car. I took off my shirt and replaced it with the hoodie and zipped it all the way up.

—-

I got home quickly, stripping my dirty clothes and tossing them in the hamper, then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I got out I went to go check my phone and I had 6 missed calls from Troye.

I called him back and when he answered he didn't seem as upset as I thought he was going to be, since he probably just had a huge argument with Tyler and seemed to be very eager to get a hold of me.

"We broke up," he said in a monotone expression. "We both decided it would be best."

I would be lying if I said I was upset about them breaking up.

This meant that I had a chance at being with Troye. Of course, I wouldn't want to push a relationship on him so soon after him literally just  getting out of one.

"... so yeah I'm just gonna be staying at a hotel or something until I go back to Australia in 2 weeks."

I stayed quiet for a moment, contemplating on if I should just invite him to stay at my place.

It would be nice to spend more time with Troye, but at the same time it could be really awkward because of what just happened, and I'm not sure if he would feel comfortable with that considering what happened the last time he stayed at my place.

Fuck it.

"Well... if you want you can stay at my place? I mean it's going to cost you a fortune for how many nights you're planning on staying there. I have an air mattress you could use." I said trying not to sound too eager for him to stay with me, and trying to make it seem more practical and logical for him to stay here.

"Uhm..." He said, probably considering the pros and cons of us being under the same roof for two weeks.

"I don't know.. I don't want to intrude and I don't want you to feel obligated to take care of me because of the events that happened not even an hour ago.."

"No no I insist. I mean all the things that happened in the past couple days aside, you're my friend and I want to help."

He wasn't wrong, though. I did feel bad that I caused him and Tyler to break up, and I'm the reason why he's out of a place to stay. It's the least I could do for fucking up everything, plus it would be nice to have someone to hang out with.