First Date

Connor's POV

We get off of the bed and make our way to the shower, me purposefully walking behind him so I can watch his butt jiggle as we stroll to the bathroom. He has a cute butt, what can I say?

We got into the shower and I closed the curtain as he messed around with the shower knobs, trying to figure it out. I stood back and watched amusingly as he was bent over in front of me, concentrating. If we didn't do what we just did moments before, who knows what I would have done in this moment. Instead, I just leaned back on the tile wall and enjoyed the view.

Finally he got the perfect temperature and we both stood there as the water hit us. We took turns shampooing and conditioning our hair (how do you think our hair stays so soft and perfect?) and then next with the body wash.

I managed to get the soap over most of my body, everywhere except the back. Without hesitation Troye goes behind me and spreads the soap all along my back, squeezing my shoulders and giving me a short massage before letting me wash it off.

I end up doing the same for him, taking more time on him and enjoying watching him relax under my touch as I lather the soap on his back.

I watch the soap fall down his back and settle downwards, my eyes dropping down to his ass once again. I am way too thirsty for him yet I've already been inside him, he just does this thing to me I'm not quite sure how to explain it.

He turns around while I was in deep thought so I wasn't able to react as fast, causing him to catch me staring at him.

"We just had sex and you're already staring at my ass? Wow, Connor." He said as he gave out a little chuckle and turned back around to wipe any soap there may have been left on him, and then shutting the water off.

I got out first, handing him a towel and grabbing myself one as well.

We walked into my room wearing nothing but towels on our waists, forgetting to bring any change of clothes into the bathroom.

Since it was somewhere in the late night/early morning we didn't find it necessary to put on any sort of outfit, instead just slipping on a pair of underwear and made our way to the bed.

We got under the covers and made our way to the middle to cuddle, me supporting his head with my bicep, as he draped his arm and leg over me (he likes to do that a lot).

He looked up at me, resting his chin on my shoulder, "Goodnight" he said as he smiled up at me. God he was so cute.

"Goodnight babe." I said as I leaned down and softly kissed his lips. He then laid his head back on me, this time on the area between my shoulder and my chest and we went to sleep.

—-

I woke up with Troye gone from my side.

I would have been a bit worried if it wasn't for the rattling of pots and pans, with the hushed sounds of curse words coming from the kitchen. I stayed in bed for a moment, looking up at the ceiling trapped in my own thoughts. It would be awfully cute if Troye was trying to make me breakfast in bed, but the happy thoughts turned to worry in a matter of seconds.

The thing is that Troye can be very clumsy, and very, very messy.

With that I shot right up and made my way to the kitchen, tiptoeing my way around the corner to see what he was doing. To no surprise, he was cooking.

He was wearing one of my older shirts that I sometimes wear at night which was a little too big for me, so it was huge on Troye. I'm not complaining, however, because it seems like my little fantasy from that night on the Livestream at Tyler's was actually coming true.