Sleeping Over

Troye’s POV

Tyler has been texting me all day, wanting me to come home.

He doesn’t realize that the things he says and does actually hurt me. He treats me like I’m more of something he owns than his boyfriend. I love Tyler but sometimes all he thinks about is himself.

It’s partially my fault, though. I was always a pushover and I always let him disrespect me and never stand up for myself.

And now he was mad at me, because I am mad at him.

Whatever.

At this point I just turned off my phone and decided to snuggle up against Connor as we watched my favorite movie.

He started scratching my head and it felt amazing, and I drifted to sleep.

Connor’s POV

The movie ended and it was starting to get dark out.

I was contemplating on if I should wake up Troye and bring him back to Tyler’s, or if I should just let him spend the night here.

I decided I was just going to let him sleep on the couch, so I slowly started to move my way out from underneath him, replacing myself with one of the couch pillows.

As I started walking towards my bedroom, I started thinking about if I should have him sleep on the bed instead.

I walked back to him, taking off the covers, and carefully picked him up and carried him to my room.

I laid him on the bed, pulling the covers over him, and started walking towards the door when he woke up.

“Connor?”

“Yeah?”

“What time is it?”

“It’s somewhere around 9. I was going to wake you up and see if you wanted to go back to Tyler’s, but I just assumed maybe you’d just want to spend the night here and leave in the morning,” I said, trying to avoid the question of why I put him in my bed. “If you want I can bring you back.”

“No I can stay the night if that’s okay with you. It’ll give Ty some time to think about his actions.” He said looking around my room, looking a little confused. “I’m more than willing to sleep on the couch, though. I don’t want to barge in and then kick you out of your own bed.”

Troye’s POV

I felt bad for Connor having to sleep out on the couch while I slept in his bed, so I offered to take the couch instead.

“No no I’m fine on the couch. Besides, you’re a guest.”

I knew there was no point in arguing about this with Connor, because he is too nice for his own good and would insist that I took the bed.

“Well why don’t we share the bed? I mean it’s a queen size and there is plenty of room for both of us. I would feel like shit if I had this bed all to myself and you had to sleep on an uncomfortable couch the whole night. I insist.”

It would be a little awkward to share a bed with someone other than Tyler, but Connor was straight, so this wasn’t cheating. 

Plus it would be nice to have a nice non-romantic cuddle sesh. I don’t know, maybe not.. I don’t want to overstep my boundaries.

Connor’s POV

Of course when Troye offered to share a bed with me, I couldn’t say no. I mean, who would deny sharing a bed with someone like Troye. They would have to be crazy to say no.

Or maybe.. you know.. straight.

I turned off the light and climbed into bed on the opposite side of Troye, trying to be as close as I can to him without it getting weird.

Suddenly I felt him scooting towards me and laying his head on my chest and I froze. Was he fucking with me? Does he know how I feel about him? Get yourself together Connor, he probably just wants to have some sort of friendly cuddle time.

He could probably feel me tensing up, so I put my arm around him and placed my hand on his shoulder, trying to seem as calm as I could and tried to even out my breaths.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of something.. anything besides the fact that Troye, the boy that I have a crush on, is in my arms right now cuddling with me.

I was starting to relax more when I felt a huge weight being lifted off of me. When I opened my eyes I saw a big pair of bright blue eyes staring right at me.

“Do you mind if I take off my pants? I hate wearing pants when I’m sleeping.”

I was a little in shock about what he asked me, and it took me a second to reply, which he probably noticed since my mouth was hanging wide open. “…. Uh yeah, sure.” I said, shaking my head from all the innapropriate thoughts in my head.

Troye’s POV

I got up from the bed and unbuttoned my pants and took them off. The moonlight gleamed on me, which made it pretty easy to see me. I couldn’t really see anything myself but I could tell that Connor was watching me as I took my pants off.

I didn’t think much of it and got back into bed and went back to the old position we were in.

Connor’s POV

When Troye got into bed he went right back into my arms. This time I was a little more relaxed, and decided that this was the moment that I make a move.

I reached down and kissed the top of his head.

Woah Connor, such the risk taker.

Right after I kissed him, he looked up at me, smiled, and kissed my cheek. “Goodnight!”

I was speechless.

I mean yeah he has kissed me a million times on the cheek before, but this time it felt more personal, more… intimate. I finally let out a quiet “night” and was left there with all these thoughts running through my mind.

I was playing different scenarios in my head.

What would happened if I kissed him right now? Would he freak out? Or does he want me to? Well you won’t know unless you try.

I sat there for about 2 minutes deciding on if I should do it or not. This could potentially end my friendship with both Troye and Tyler, or it could open a new door in our friendship that could lead to a relationship.

“Troye,” I said trying hard not to have my voice sound shaky. If my heart was beating any faster it would jump out of my chest.

“Yeah?”

“… Look at me.”

He looked at me with a little bit of concern in his eyes.

“Yeah? Is something wrong?”

I just sat there and stared at his beautiful eyes, trying to get myself to kiss him.

Don’t be a pussy, Connor. If you don’t do this now you may never get the chance again. Don’t back down now and just go for it. He's looking at you, you can't go back, so do it!

I grabbed the back of his neck, pulled him toward me, and kissed him.

He froze a little, but didn’t pull away. So I didn’t stop.

I licked his bottom lip and lightly sucked and tugged on it, and that’s when he pulled away with a horrific expression on his face.