2: Equations and Inneudos

"I said no." Serin protests firmly. "I'm not a virgin, so I don't qualify for it! Send a replacement."

"Miss Serin; you have to understand, our health physical checks every end of the year is accurate in its diagnosis. According to our test, you have completely zero knowledge and experience." The headmaster smiles cunningly, as if she's mocking her as a woman. "You are a rare, 100% pure maiden."

At this point, Serin was beginning to lose her senses.  "...Old lady, let me tell you this." the girls hoists one leg up on the headmaster's desk as she leaned in towards her. "I've done humans, pigs, cows and even horses; straight girls want me, and I'm even planning to go sign up at ExpensiveGirl Porn Agency, does that sound like a virgin to you?"

"Yes it does, and it's time for your first period Serin. Get your calculator; it's Mr Park's lesson." the Headmaster waves her hand in a shooing motion, gesturing Serin to leave. However—when she turns to do just that—her eyes inevitably locked with none other than Mr Park Jimin himself.

"Experienced, I see." Mr Park loosened the black tie on his collar, seemingly interested in the girl. Serin's eyes darted to his thick lips that had curved up into an amused smirk. Holy god, he's hot. Really hot. Serin begins to wonder if she can get through a full intensive hour of his math class without an actual cardiac arrest.

"...You got a marker?" Jimin doesn't hesitate to lean closer towards her body to check her out. His eyes slowly examined her face as his smile begun to grow wider. Oh. My. God. was all that screamed in Serin's head as she quickly rummaged through her bag to pass him her pencilcase, feeling his intense stare on her every move. Upon receiving it, Jimin fishes out the marker and bites the other end to pop the cover open; proceeding to write a line of random numbers on Serin's wrist.

"This is...?" Serin blinks innocuously at Mr Park, causing him to break out in laughter. "This is my number, baby." Jimin raises her hand and kisses her wrist.

"Uhh. We can continue this later, we have class!" Serin pulls her hand away flusteredly, trying her best to keep her emotions under control. Mr Park tilts his head to the side, seemingly satisfied from the reaction he evoked from his student. "You're right, we need to continue this in our very own private little classroom...don't we?" Jimin teases. "It's just the two of us."

"Mr Park, we're here to learn math." Serin frowns, punishing him with a light hit on the shoulder. "If I'm going through with this program, then I don't want to half-ass it."

Jimin's eyes widened a little at her remark, seemingly taken aback by her words. "I see," he pulls the girl a little closer into his chest; much to her surprise. "Don't worry, I'll teach you everything you need to know."

"Everything?" Serin averted her eyes away from his deep stare. "Yes, including my own rules. If you fail to follow by them however—

I'll punish you."

_______________________________________

A/N: