3: You Need Training

"Punishment? L-Like, standing outside the classroom?" Serin stutters, alarmed by the dark expression on his face. Mr Park was alluring; and without a doubt, dangerously attractive. You can't help but fall into every little trap he sets, and this was very much was so with Serin at the present moment.

"My punishment..." his eyes drooped down to a striking gaze. "...want to try?"

At that moment, Serin suddenly felt shudders down her spine, an electric feeling that gave off warning signals of impending danger. Something tells her that his "punishment" wasn't something normal schoolteachers do...at all.

A deep chuckle leaves Jimin's lips as his eyes crinkled cutely. "Sorry for scaring you," he says as he caresses Serin's head. "I wanted to tease you because you're so adorable."

"Mr Park, it's class time!" Serin furrows her brows together frustratedly. Her serious nature causes Jimin's interest to rise; he's targeted this student, but it seems like she'll be different from the past students- and harder to get. Despite his best efforts, Serin doesn't seem to be flirting back.

Jimin began loosening his tie, getting comfortable as his session with Serin starts. The girl focuses hard on the content written on the board, trying her absolute best to ignore his antics; to no avail. Mr Park was just too attractive, and it distracted her a little too much. The way he licks his dry lips as he explains quadratic equations to him leaning onto the desk next to her as she solves math problems, it was impossible to not notice the sexual tension in the air.

"is there anything you don't understand?" Jimin leans over from Serin's back, whispering into her ear gently. Oh god. Her breath hitches; and Jimin notices, causing his lips to curve up into a smirk. "There's no need to be nervous, baby. Relax." Jimin assures her as he wraps his hands around hers, guiding the pencil to the correct answer.

"You solve it like this." Jimin explains, bending down closer to her. His face was just inches apart from hers; and it was nerve-racking. His ethereal features as he talks, his warm breath hitting the sides of her ear; it made Serin almost fall completely. Fortunately, before it was too late, the bell rang.

'TRLLLLLING'

"M-Mr Park! It's time for gym class." Serin stands up abruptly from her seat, averting her eyes away from his. Jimin chuckles a little, before nodding his head in approval. When the girl hurries to pack her bag and leave for the changing room, his hand caught up on hers.

"Serin, meet me after school at the pharmacy ward." Jimin presses his body against her back, slightly embracing her.

"You need some training.