12: Doomed

"Hyung." Jungkook speaks cautiously. "She's uncomfortable, please don't."

Realisation piqued in the glint of Jimin's eyes, followed by a boiling guilt. "Serin....I'm sorry. It's just that-" He pauses for a moment. "...never mind."

The dread of the photoshoot later this evening with another girl was messing Jimin up- and somehow he was relieving it by his flirting antics with Serin, oblivious that he was going too far. Somehow- he just really wanted Serin to shower him with attention, because he didn't like the thought of the events that followed. He realises how much of a child he was that moment, and turns the other way to reflect on himself; the redness of his ears prominent from self-anger.

Meanwhile, Jungkook turns to Serin, worry welling up in his expression. "Are you okay now?"

Serin nodded in appreciation, flashing a sweet smile at him- an unexpected move that caused Jungkook to break out in a fluster, his heart beating out of control.

"I would most definitely appreciate the audiences' attention." The headmaster throws an indirect remark at them as she eyes them swiftly with her oval-shaped glasses. Immediately, they turned to face her- sitting stiffly in their seats.

"Lastly, the Virgin Classroom committee will receive a special dorm for their stay during the school trip. The teachers are advised to take good care of their one and only student, and attend to her needs. This shall be the end of my speech." She concluded.

Dorm? Serin was panicking on the inside. Does this mean I'll be living with the teachers for an entire week?

Oh god- a certain dread filled her heart.

I'm doomed.

...........................

[JIMIN'S POV]

"You're finally here! What took you so long?" My manager scolded as soon as I stepped into the studio.

"I had a briefing for the school trip happening next week. Remember?" a long, winded sigh escaped my lips. "Where's that model?"

"Better to arrive late than arrive ugly, she said."

"She'll just be changing and redoing her makeup here anyways, why bother?" I was confused. It wasn't everyday you met a woman this annoying, and I was getting frustrated as the minutes passed. To me- time meant business.

And after a few solo shots, she arrived. The girl adorns stylish, dyed hair accompanied by a red lip. On her neckline hung countless accessories, and high-end clothes to match. She seemed classy- but almost artificial at the same time.

She struts confidently towards me, greeting me with a slight nod. "Hi, Jimin. I've heard a lot about you."

"About me?" I smiled politely.

"Yes. And you're even more handsome in person!" She waves her manicured nails in the air flirtatiously.

It wasn't long before the two of us were modelling on the velvet chair, skin against skin. I wasn't feeling it that moment because she took way too long to get ready. One hour was alright. Two hours? I can handle. But three was a tad too much.

"Uh, Jimin....what's wrong today? You're looking glum." The photographer says before looking back into the camera.

Of course I was. I may have did something that made Serin hate me- and it bothered me, alot. I didn't know how much effect she had on me until now, and I was afraid. Afraid to dive too deep into her....

I wrap my arm around the model.

"That's it!" the photographer shoots me a thumbs up, and a series of clicks go off as my mind was filled with Serin.

After the shoot, I quickly buttoned up my shirt to leave for the night- but a hand slowly slides onto my arm. I turned to look at the model who was smiling sweetly at me.

"Say." She leans closer to me. "Why don't we go out for dinner?"

........................

A/N: next chapter: school trip!