14. Favourite

Note: since this is updated after a while, please read the previous chapters before continuing. Thank you.

········

"Show me....?" My senses begin to tingle from impending danger. This is bad. Really bad.

Jungkook moves closer, and my heart beat accelerates. His dark eyes as he watches me; it gives me a shudder. And when he places one knee atop the bed, I was lying on the other side, back against the wall.

"I'll make y—

Just then, Jungkook is cut off by.....

A bucket.

A bucket on his head. Literally.

"I made it. Damn, he really did it this time." Mr Kim Namjoon appears from behind Jungkook's figure, hands pinning the bucket down over Jungkook's head.

"Uh." I said, unable to comprehend the situation.

"Let me explain," Namjoon sighs, still holding the bucket. "Jungkook was initially placed under the Virgin Classroom programme because he was pure. After a few of the virgin students corrupted his mind, he developed a persona outside of his pure mind, a corruptive state. He turns dirty every once in a while, but he goes back after I put a bucket on his head."

"That's....." I blinked a few times.

"Yeah. And the others have to keep tabs on him all the time. It's a tedious task, but we all do it." Namjoon then takes off the bucket to reveal a really embarrassed Jungkook with reddened ears.

"S-sorry, Serin. I hope I didn't hurt you." Jungkook glances at me with guilt.

With that, I chuckled a little. "It's okay, it just startled me. I'll know what to do now."

"You're gonna put a bucket on my head?" Jungkook raises a brow.

"You bet I am."

_________________________________________

After the little incident, we all made way down to the dining room where the admin team has set up dinner for me and the teachers. I was more amazed at the budget of our school after witnessing the lavish dishes placed out on the table.

"Wash your hands first!" Jin slapped Taehyung's hand that was reaching out for the food.

When I walked down the stairs, somehow— seven pairs of eyes stared back at me, looking curiously and intently. I felt like the only princess in a ball of princes.

"Did you have a good rest? We're all going to the bathhouse after this." Taehyung breaks the atmosphere and welcomes me excitedly.

When he mentions bathhouse, all the other pairs of eyes looked amongst each other before placing their sight back at me. Weird.

"Before that, shouldn't we eat, Mr Kim?" I replied to Taehyung politely, and he nods.

"By the way," Taehyung nuzzles me, getting the attention of all the other teachers. "You should call me Taehyung. I'm only four years older than you."

"Then call me Namjoon." Namjoon smiles at me.

"Jimin." Mr Park suddenly speaks up, jealously lit in his eyes.

After that, all of them starting blabbering and instructing me to call them by their names.

"Stop!" I shout, and the table goes quiet.

"I'll call everyone respectfully by their surnames. After all, I'm your student...." I crossed my arms to emphasise my point.

"You should only call your favourite teacher by his name then." Yoongi suddenly voices out, competitively. "Who is it?"

The table goes silent again, except that everyone is looking intently at me. God. I'll probably have a heart attack if I wasn't keeping calm. These seven, gorgeous guys are all staring straight at me— like a predator to a prey. Like they wanted me for dinner instead.

"I'll pick..." I bit my bottom lip, hesitating.

"Jungkook. I pick Jungkook."

With that, the others have their hands over their faces in defeat. Jungkook stares at me in surprise, an uncontrollable smirk on his face.

"A-alright! I'm hungry, let's eat!" I commanded, and everyone started to eat slowly, except....

Jimin?

He twirls his fork around the pasta, staring down intently. He looks as if he's thinking hard about something. At one point, when I glanced at him, he glanced back. And he held his stare for a long time, a dark expression that I haven't seen before. It was as cold as ice, like the glaciers of the deepest caverns. It was sharp, yet icy. I shuddered.

"I'm going to get water." He simply says, breaking the stare.

And as he walks to the kitchen, I stood up after him, wanting to follow. However, before I could call out to him— he had dropped his phone.

I pick up the phone, wanting to give it back to him, but froze in place. On the phone, a text reads......

Choi Hana.

A/N: sorry for not updating for a while :c

Next chapter: Bathhouse