Snakes and Stones... what could go wrong?

We kept running through the forest non stop. Annabeth and I kept pulling the boys along.

"Guys come on! We gotta stop doing that! Shut up!" Annabeth and I yelled. I grabbed Percy's arm and Annabeth got Grover. He kept whimpering about the backpacks and losing them.

"Grover. We didn't lose all the stuff," I stopped walking. Grover looked at me in utter shock.

"Yes we did," he mumbled. I sighed and imagined the red and black plaid backpack back on my back. I got a really vivid picture. I snapped my fingers. The air behind me shimmered and Percy was about to lunge when the backpack appeared.

"I might've stolen a bag or two of the finest tin cans," I said nonchalantly. Grover broke out into the biggest grin ever. We kept trudging on. Then I saw neon lights. And I smelled food. But I sensed something else. I decided to leave the backpack in the forest. I hesitated on continuing. So did Grover. But Annabeth and Percy kept going. We had to follow them. They walked up to the sign.

"What's that say?" Annabeth asked.

"Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium," I translated.

"You can read that?" Percy asked. Grover nodded.

"One of ah... the advantages of a millionth," he explained. Percy glared at me. I held up my hands in surrender.

"Ain't my fault!" I yelled. We all walked in. There were stone statues everywhere.

"Looks just like my Uncle Ferdinand," Grover said to a statue. Then a woman appeared. She had a black veil that looked so mysterious. I was not comfortable. She offered us food. I accepted with Percy and Annabeth but got picky with my food.

"Thank you ma'am," Annabeth said. The woman who introduced herself as Aunty Em stiffened but then relaxed right after. I got uneasy. Percy looked at me like what was wrong.

"I'm going to make you eat a huge slap when you figure it out," I muttered. He just ignored me. While we were eating Percy made small talk that made me sure of who this woman is. She said that she had a boyfriend and there was a bad woman that wanted to break them apart. So the bad woman caused a terrible accident. Annabeth started to see who she was. (I hope you're not as stupid as my brother and know who it is)

"We should go," Annabeth said abruptly. Percy was so stupid not knowing what he had gotten us into when the old woman said that she will take a picture of us and he said yes. I wanted to strangle him. We sat on a bench that was outside the dining area. The girls were in the middle and the boys were on the outside surrounding us Annabeth and I just stared at each other. I heard the very distinct hissing. She told us to look at her. I kept staring at anything but her. She started to unwrap her veil.

"Don't look!" Annabeth and I yelled and shoved the boys. She yanked her invisibility cap on. I took out Bluetide. I ran to the crowd of statues. Since my aura was small she wouldn't sense me as much. Percy wasn't as lucky. He wasn't looking at Medusa's eyes but he was very close.

"Don't look at her!" I screamed from behind a statue. She started to comfort Percy and tried to make him look at her. Then Grover flew in eyes shut tight with the air Jordans activated and a huge tree branch. He flew in and wacked Medusa. When she was knocked down for a second time Annabeth ran to Percy and told him he had to kill her. She couldn't since well she's a daughter of the 'bad' woman so Medusa hates her. Percy got a marble ball and used it so he didn't need to look for Medusa then accidentally die. When Grover was coming in for another wack he made a mistake. She grabbed him by the tree branch and swung him into a statue. While she was recovering Percy snuck up on her and slashed her head off. (I know not the real battle scene but hey at least you actually get to see Percy getting slapped for being stupid! oops spoiler alert...) I ran from behind the statues. Annabeth reappeared with Medusa's veil. She covered the head with her eyes closed. We walked over to Grover. He had a bad gash on his head. A voice in my head told me to heal him. I knelt and put two fingers on his forehead. I muttered Ancient Greek that I didn't even know but knew what I should say and healed him. The wound closed leaving a hardly noticeable scar.

"Thanks," Grover smiled weakly. I nodded. I helped him up. I turned to Percy with a fake smile.

"Did you figure it out yet?" I asked. He nodded weakly. I brought down my hand on his cheek. "Reminds you of when we were five and six right? First time we met?" I growled at him. I touched his cheek and the red mark went away. I sighed. "Guys. We need to have food so Percy here doesn't get lured," I recapped Bluetide.

"What happened the first time you guys met?" Annabeth asked.

"I punched him because he said he liked me. I was five and reckless what do you expect?" I smirked. Annabeth thought.

"I would've done the same thing to him," she agreed. I looked at her bead necklace she introduced back at camp. You have one bead for every year you survive at camp. She has like five and a college ring strung on it. She fingered it. Then Percy had an idea. He took the head from Annabeth and got a box. He put the head in and put the address of Olympus. He stole some drachmas. He put them in the box. He closed it then there was a register kind if sound and disappeared. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"One more thing guys. Don't expect me to heal you every time. It will burn me up. I am literally living ambrosia and nectar. My backpack has a lot of squares and a full canteen. Don't think about using me. I'm a last resort. I healed Grover because a voice in my head told me to. Probably one of the gods. It was definitely male," I informed. They nodded their heads. Percy said he was about to ask me if I could heal him. I punched him in the arm. Annabeth brought us back to our senses.

"Come on. A new plan is needed,"