A World Apart Part 7

I put my hand on his shoulder, “You heard Mr Zac. He has something to do but we will have fun anyway.”

Logan lowers his head, “It would have been more fun with mr zac and mr leo.” and he pouts as he walks off.

The kids are eating breakfast and there is a knock at the main door. 

I open it and see two strange guys standing there, “Can I help you?”

One guy laughs, “Yeah. Are y’all ready to go?”

I shake my head, “Go where? Who are you?” I step outside pulling the door where the kids can’t see, “I don’t know who you are but I have mace and I”m not scared to use it. You need to go away.”

The guy states, “Ready to go to Disneyland.

I look at him confused, “I don’t know who you are or what your doing but you need to go.” and I reach for the door.

The guy takes my hand, “Julie, its me. Zac.”

I laugh, “Yeah okay. I don’t know who you are but I suggest you disappear before the real zac gets here.”

He pulls me closer, “Julie, look into my eyes.”

I do but I’m not convinced so he quickly kisses me.

As I pull away I feel chills down my body. 

He smiles, “Do you believe me now?”

I laugh, “What? How? Why?”

“You don’t want people knowing about us so I fixed the problem where we could still go with you to Disneyland.”

I just stare at the two of them, “This is crazy. Why would you go to all of this trouble?”

Leo starts, “You have no idea how crazy about you he is. He would go to the ends of the earth for you.”

I have to laugh, “That’s because he doesn’t know me. He will see I’m not that special.”

I invite them in and we explain to the kids who they are and why they don’t look like themselves and we are off for a day at Disneyland.

After a full day we were all exhausted. The kids didn’t even put up a fuss in going to bed and were asleep before their heads hit the pillows good. I sit back on the couch, exhausted beyond belief and grab my computer, putting “The Lucky One” in to see Zac before I fall asleep. It had become a habit of falling asleep looking at him long before I actually met him. I didn’t want to admit that meeting him was like a dream come true because I knew that sooner or later its going& nbsp;to end badly and I’m going to be heartbroken.

I must have dozed off because I jump when I feel a hand on my face. I quickly open my eyes and see Zac sitting on the edge of the couch. 

He moves the computer to the table, smiling the whole time, “So this is how you spend your time huh?” he jokes.

Still groggy, “How did you get in?”

“The door was unlocked and I thought you were awake. When I came in and saw you sleeping I have to admit I sat and stared at you for a while before I woke you up. You looked so happy and peaceful.”