A World Apart Part 12

My eyes got the size of quarters and I immediately headed for the gun box. Zac came up behind me laughing, “I don’t think your going to need that.”

I didn’t deviate but grabbed the gun telling him, “I can’t be to careful these days.” and I opened the door, gun clearly in hand.

Drew chuckles, “Sweetheart you really need to calm down.” As Carlos, carefully reaches for the gun. 

Kendall whispers to Carlos, “I don’t think you should give that back to her.”

I am astonished when Ross asks, “Are you going to ask us in?”

I step to the side, “I’m so sorry. Please come in. I just wasn’t expecting you.”

James laughs, “Clearly.”

They all walk in, followed by Logan and I offer them something to drink. They all give me a nod and have a seat, “So what brings you guys out here?” I question.

Zac starts, “Well I told you I had a plan and I couldn’t pull it off without these guys.”

I roll my eyes and shout at him, “Why do you have to do this? Why can’t you just go home and leave us alone. I have made it this long without your crazy ass plans and I don’t need to start now.” and I stomped out of the room, slamming the door to my bedroom.

Stupid ass superstar! Now I have a house full of stupid ass superstars. I wish they would all go away and leave me alone! I start to argue with myself, You idiot! You are living every girls dream right now. What the hell are you thinking? My thoughts are interrupted by a knock at the door, “Can I please come in?” Kendall asks before slightly turning the knob and coming in without permission. 

I roll my eyes, “What the hell do you want?”

He smiles, “You are mad. I understand. Who are we to invade your life and think we can fix everything for you?” he slowly starts over toward the bed, “But can’t you see how much he loves you? He is just trying to make things better for you and your kids.” He sits down next to me, looking into my eyes, “I can totally understand where he is coming from.” and his gaze drifts off of me, “But you have to want this. We can’t make you do anything you don’t want to do. You have suffered enough at the hands of this guy and we just want to see it all come to an end.”

I jump up aggravated, “That’s just great! I guess all of Hollywood knows what has happened now!” and I went in the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

I hear a knock and roll my eyes, God Kendall just go away! All of you just go away! I’m thinking when I hear a familiar voice, “(yn) open the door.” Drew says.

I scream back, “Go away Drew and take your posse with you.”

I hear him closer to the door, “(yn) I’m not going anywhere until you open the door. You have to talk to me if you want to get rid of me.”

UGH!! If I don’t talk to him he isn’t going to go away. If I DO talk to him he probably still isn’t going to go away. Damned if you do and damned if you don’t. I think as I slowly open the door.

Once the door is open he quickly pulls me to him and embraces me in a bear hug, “Now you can’t get away.” he states almost joking, “You really need to calm down. The only ones that know what is really going on is us and that’s because Zac really can’t do this by himself. You have to know how crazy he is about you...”