fans | 1

Chapter 1:
Fans

"And you've blessed me with the best gift"
-Justin Bieber (Purpose)

It was nearing nine o'clock now as the Why Don't We boys finished their last song of the night. The five of them gave a great big thanks to all the fans who stood out in the crowd and sung or even just danced to the music they had created. It really brought large smiles to their faces. It allows them to see how many people actually appreciate them and what they do. But what made the five boys even more excited was at the end (just like every concert) they're aloud to meet those same people.

The five boys are allowed to hug, laugh, take pictures with their fans for a limited amount of time. It was a rush and obviously worth it as they all seen large bright smiles practically imprinted on peoples' faces. And they would be lying if they said they weren't excited to receive little gifts from those fans. It would be small gifts, or large ones; but either way the gestures made the five boys' hearts melt.

It wasn't until a little girl around the age of five came running up to Daniel, that the five boys couldn't contain their smiles. The little girl was giggling as she went down the line hugging every single member to the five person boy band. And when the photographer started mentioning something about a picture, the same little girl ran straight to Daniel and motioned to be picked up. He didn't hesitate to lift her in his arms and hug her tight.

"Great photo" the photographer beamed. Daniel allowed the little girl back on her two feet, suddenly having a wave of sadness wash over him.

"This is for you" she giggled once again as she outstretched her tiny hands, that held a medium sized journal. It held a white marble cover, with the word diary written across it in silver. Daniel took it with a smile, before giving her one last hug and watching her skip off to her mom. He looked down at the book and opened it to the first page. It was blank like he expected, but on the inside cover were words written in blue crayon. It was messy handwriting but was clear enough to read.

Rite whut you feel. Thats whut my mommy says. But I draw.
-McKenzie

Daniel couldn't contain his heart from clenching in pure love. And in all honesty, he really wanted to write all his feelings at that very moment; about how great his life has been. But he couldn't as more fans had approached him ready to take pictures.