funeral | 48

Chapter 48:
Funeral

"It still hurts, when I think about you"
-Star Cast (Time)

They all stood outside Portland, Oregon's known cemetery. Family and friends that knew such young male, had tears cascading down their face in pure sorrow. Some held anger, while others it was nothing but empty sadness. No one knew why Daniel decided to take his life. All but the four boys who refused to be in front (like ordered by their mothers). If seeing the casket up close was necessary then they would have done it. But it wasn't and so the boys thought it would be alright to stay a safe distance away. If not, waterfalls for sure would have fallen surely.

Corbyn definitely knew he would have had a breakdown.

Everyone knew Daniel James Seavey had passed onto a better life, and they had shown nothing but support. The families were all tagged in things that shown that fans were there with them, sending prayers to Daniel.

It wasn't until at the end of the funeral that Corbyn was beginning to head home with his family. Everyone was actually. The tour was cancelled and their manager had made an announcement that the four boys will be taking a break for some time. No one knows if the band might just break up, or keep going on in honor of Daniel.

Corbyn was about to get in the car, that belonged to his parents, when he was stopped by a voice. Turning around he had seen a little girl. She looked familiar with how her light brunette hair flowed down her shoulders. She was allowing her rather tiny legs to guide her in Corbyn's direction. And when the two were in front of each other, the little girl moved her arms so they were holding something out.

It was a small black marble book, with the word diary written in silver.

"I met Daniel before. I gave him one of these. So here" the little girl smiled before handing Corbyn the book and right after running back to her mother who waited near a tree. Corbyn watched the girl for a second, before looking down at the book.

A small smile tugged on his lips as he read the inside cover.

Rite whut you feel. That's what my mommy says. But I draw.
-McKenzie