festival | 12

Chapter 12:
Festival

"And if I could I'd just delete you from my history"
-Joelle (Wish I Never)

Christina was in town, so everyone thought it would be a great idea to go out and have fun before the concert the five boys had that night. And it seemed to work out perfectly as there was a small festival going on. They all took the opportunity and got dressed for the occasion. But when getting there, Daniel automatically wanted to go back to the tour bus and curl up in a ball. Maybe write a little more in his journal. His emotions were spiraling out of control a lot more and it scared him. He took comfort in his book, knowing that's where he could tell some of his deeper secrets.

Of course he didn't write anything too dark, as then he'll be vulnerable to anyone who might read it.

Zach seen a food stand and instantly perked at the sight. So out of instinct he grabbed Jack's hand and dragged him over in the direction; a small leap in his step. Jonah shook his head as he followed the two, knowing that the two paired together isn't the best. Daniel watched him go with a small giggle. He now can see them being thrown in jail for accidentally burning the whole festival down. But his imagination was soon stopped as an arm was being thrown over his shoulder.

Daniel stiffened not knowing who it was. But the second he looked to see a familiar face that belonged to none other than Corbyn, Daniel relaxed and melted into the touch.

"Hey Dani! What are you doing all alone?" The fake blonde asked as he removed his arm and moved so the two were face to face.

"Where's Christina?" Daniel asked back, completely dodging Corbyn's question. He looked around the rather small festival as if he was really searching for the brunette female. Corbyn snickered at the male before him.

"She went to go find a bathroom. How about you and I have some fun in the mean time? I heard there is a ring toss around here" Corbyn smiled brightly. Daniel didn't even get a chance to respond as he was being dragged further into the lively festival.