tell me | 23

Chapter 23:
Tell me

"I never thought loving you would cause me pain"
-Sydney Renae (How You Gonna)

Daniel placed his journal back in his suitcase, praying that no one who walks by, finds it. He was actually thinking that he should take a small nap before an interview they have in a few hours. But he obviously wasn't paying attention as he had walked right into someone, when trying to get to his bunk. Looking up from his distraction he called a phone, Daniel's breath hitched as he realized he had ran into Corbyn. The blonde himself stood awkwardly, looking over the other in so many emotions unknown to him.

"Uh, sorry" Daniel squeaks out. He tried to walk around Corbyn, but the faux blonde stretched out his arm to stop him. Daniel stepped back wide eyed and in complete confusion. Corbyn hasn't talked to him in a while; unless you count it being about work. So why did he want to talk now?

"Daniel..." He trailed off. "I know-" the brunette cut him off.

"No, it's fine. I completely get it" Daniel took a deep breath in, about to turn on his heels and walk away. But something in him, just said stay. "Look Corbyn, I like you. I like you a lot. And I can totally understand why you don't want to put your interest in me. Especially sense you just got out of a relationship not too long ago. Can we just put this whole thing behind us and still be best friends? I wanna be able to talk to you like old times" the brunette confessed. He released the breath he was holding; and he noticed after all of that was said, he felt a lot better.

Corbyn didn't though.

He felt the complete opposite.

"But Daniel-" Corbyn was stopped.

"No, you don't need to explain yourself. I-" now he was the one who was cut mid sentence.

"Just let me tell you what I was gonna say" the blonde male said as he grabbed Daniel's shoulders and brought him in close.

"Tell me then."

"I like you too...a lot" both boys just stared at each other. Blue meeting blue. And as if they never needed permission from each other, their lips connected in a hungry kiss. Two boys who needed this. Corbyn's pink plump ones slotted perfectly with Daniel's chapped ones.