feelings | 34

Chapter 34:
Feelings

"I'm too young to be this hurt"
-Camila Cabello (I Have Questions)

They five boys were being escorted from their venue and back to their tour bus, just like every time they finished a show. And of course there were a bunch of fans, screaming and chatting away about how they love the growing boy band. The noise was loud, but it got louder as they were all finally seen when walking out. The fans demanded signatures or even just simple pictures. So of course being kind hearted and lovely people, the five guys stopped for a few minutes so they could give a few fans what they wanted.

When Daniel had finished taking a few pictures, he looked to see what his other band mates were doing. Jonah was too taking pictures, Corbyn was signing something, and of course Jack and Zach were cuddled next to each other answering a few questions. Daniel loved seeing the two together. They looked to have completed each other. Daniel just wished the person he loved, loved him back to make him feel complete too.

Daniel frowned at the thought. He didn't even want to be near the fans anymore. So pushing past the other four boys, Daniel ran straight to the tour bus, afraid tears would fall in front of everyone. He went straight to his own bunk and curled into a ball under the covers, soft sobs escaping. But of course he had kept quiet when he heard everyone else join on the bus also.

"Dani. Hey, are you okay?" The familiar voice of Jonah had spoken and pulling the curtain to his bunk back a little. Daniel didn't even move to try and look at the older male. He stayed hidden and said nothing. "Come on Daniel. You can tell me anything" Jonah reached his hand out and put it on Daniel's balled figure, making the brunette flinch and move out of reach. Jonah was shocked by such movements.

So stepping back, he closed the curtain and left Daniel alone.

Instead Zach appeared and began talking.

"I read what you wrote Dani. And before you get mad at me, just know that I believe Corbyn is a real idiot for doing that to you. Now when I look back I can tell you really liked him. All the stares, you two leaving unexpectedly" Zach took a breath. "I'm here for you if you ever wanna talk about it."

Daniel poked his head out, allowing Zach to see his crying form. And the youngest couldn't help but gasp at the sight. He immediately put the book at the end of the bunk and climbed in so he was laying beside Daniel. The two were in each other's arms, quiet as ever.

"I-It hurts Zach" Daniel choked out.

"It's going to be okay though. You have me and you also got the-" Zach was stopped from Daniel interrupting.

"You can't tell anyone."